*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Consortium of Demonesses/Magicians
  2. INTRO
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791212-Senki-Milia-Story-The-Next-Generation/cid/1144987-Consortium-of-DemonessesMagicians
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1791212
vore game styled story, slightly tweaked for certain people. Also, add things!
This choice: Consortium of Demonesses/Magicians  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Consortium of Demonesses/Magicians

    by: Chaos-X
The Consortium of Demonesses/Magicians Resides in the demon realm of "Asgard" and they are lead by the benevolent Succubi Queen, Lilium Lashiec. (Credit to her author) and they are a primarily lesbian-oriented culture, with women taking dominance over the male Incubi tribe of demons, they serve as lowly peasants and workers for the noble succubi clans. therefore, they are remedial labour and boob-snacks, as well as cunt-food, and there is the occasional tail-voring among Lilium's Inner Circle. However, the daughters of Shadow, Light, and Wind have proven to be a thorn in Her side. The Question is now: Who's life of luxury, will you live?

{Link: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/1...)
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chaos-X (UN: arrancarx5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos-X has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791212-Senki-Milia-Story-The-Next-Generation/cid/1144987-Consortium-of-DemonessesMagicians