*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amanda's Vacation Ideas
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791478-FantaSize-Girls-Summer-Vacation/cid/1142191-Amandas-Vacation-Ideas
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1791478
Misery, Roxy and Amanda go on a summer vacation with shrunken people!
Chapter #1

Amanda's Vacation Ideas

    by: Chibichan
Misery and Roxy had met Amanda about a month ago. After a chaotic introduction the three girls had decided they needed a vacation. Sitting in a booth at a local restaurant they considered their options. Thanks to Amanda, money wasn't a problem and she wanted to show her new friends a great time. Of course that didn't stop her from still wearing the second version of her shrink ray, a wrist band that could alter her size, or anyone else's. If anything that would just add to the fun of their vacation.

"So, where are we going to go?" Amanda questioned the girls who were looking through travel guides spread out upon the table.

Roxy, who was sitting next to Misery, shoved her friend over towards the window and grabbed at a book she was holding onto, "This sounds interesting! I've never been on a cruise before!"

Grumbling Misery pushed back and let Roxy keep the book that she was now staring at wide eyed, "You haven't been out of the state Roxy!"

Amanda grinned up from her big round rimmed glasses, her short cropped blond hair glowing in the early morning sunlight, "Now now girls, don't fight. Whatever we decide I'm sure it will be wonderful. I've got a few more options here. A camping trip, a tropical resort, even a day at the water park if we want to take it easy and leave tomorrow instead."

"I'm all for camping," Misery replied, "At least then I won't be fully in the sun all week."

"Is that a goth thing?" Roxy immediately chimed in.

Misery sighed, “No Roxy, I just don't like being in the sun all the time. I'm not even really goth, I just wear dark clothes a lot. Sheesh.”

Amanda's eyes dart to Roxy's, “She didn't get much sleep again last night?”

“Does she ever?” Roxy replied receiving another playful shove from Misery.

“So ladies, what's it going to be?” Amanda questioned as she leaned forward, her glasses gleaming in the sunlight.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chibichan (UN: chibichan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chibichan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791478-FantaSize-Girls-Summer-Vacation/cid/1142191-Amandas-Vacation-Ideas