*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Adventure Begins
  2. Kuesu Jinguji
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791851-Omamori-Himari-Girlfriend/cid/1220010-The-Adventure-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Venom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1791851
One of the girls from the anime Omamori Himari fall for you.
This choice: Normal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Adventure Begins

    by: Venom
(You Kuesu) (Your sword from two angles http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20... http://images.wikia.com/mypower/images/f...) (You are dressed like Sasuke in Shippuden)

You are a part of a great Demon slayer clan that was once feared by many Ayakashi. You alone could wield and control the legendary sword known as Arondight, and your agility and skills as a warrior were great, but you had almost no memory of your past. One day, you were walking alone when some kind of claw grabbed you from an alley and pulled you towards the one who possessed the arm. You were quickly thrown to the ground and you tried to draw your sword, but you were forced against the wall with no way to reach your sword. “At long last, the mighty Uchiha family dies.” the Ayakashi said as he began to crush your head. But then, from out of nowhere, a large blast of flame struck the demon and sent him away from you. “Who dares?!” And appearing right in front of you was a very beautiful young woman. She had long, silver hair and wore some kind of black dress. She had a crescent moon on her forehead, beautiful purple eyes, and her breasts were at least a DD. “The Jinguji girl! I will not allow anyone to stop me from killing Yoru, not even you!” he said as his power began to grow. “And I will not let you touch him.” You then rose to your feet and drew your sword. “Look, I think we should work together, whoever you are.” “Oh Yoru, I might not be able to forgive you for forgetting me.” “Look, we can discuss this later, right now we need to take care of this guy.” “Agreed.” You then charged and drew your sword. You jumped into the air and sliced the demon's arm off with no trouble. The girl then followed suit by creating a large fire blast and incinerated him. You knew she was strong, but not this strong. You put your sword away and said “Thanks. I owe you one.” “No. It is the least I can do for my fiancée.” “Wait, what?!” “I see you truly lost a large portion of your memory.” she said as she walked up to you. She then gently placed her hand on your cheek and you could actually feel the emotions she had for you.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Venom (UN: snakehead222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Venom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791851-Omamori-Himari-Girlfriend/cid/1220010-The-Adventure-Begins