*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. That Night
  2. Kuesu Jinguji
  3. Chaos Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791851-Omamori-Himari-Girlfriend/cid/1220081-That-Night
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Venom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1791851
One of the girls from the anime Omamori Himari fall for you.
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

That Night

    by: Venom
As you stood on the roof looking at the night sky, you were still a little overwhelmed by all the facts you had learned this evening. Even though Kuesu was beautiful, you knew it would take quite some time to accept the fact she was your fiancé. Your thoughts were interrupted by Kuesu as she stood behind you. “Is there something you need Kuesu?” you said turning around. “I was about to ask you that Sasuke.” “You’ll have to forgive me, as you can imagine, this day’s been a little confusing for me.” “I understand Sasuke. And if there is anything you need, no matter what it is, you can come to me.” she said walking up to you and gently placing her hand on your cheek. You placed your hand on hers and gently took it off your face. “I know, but this a whole new thing for me Kuesu. I’ve lived on my own for the last ten years. I am used to being alone.” “Not anymore.” she said as she gave you a quick and gentle kiss. You calmed down in that moment, and you had no idea why. “You’re right. I’m not alone anymore.” “I think you should get some sleep. And whenever you are ready, you can sleep with me.” she said walking off. You blushed a bit when she said that. But you went inside not too long after she left and slept against the wall, something you were very used to.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Venom (UN: snakehead222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Venom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791851-Omamori-Himari-Girlfriend/cid/1220081-That-Night