*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chaos Continues
  2. Chaos Begins
  3. Kuesu Jinguji
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791851-Omamori-Himari-Girlfriend/cid/1220497-Chaos-Continues
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Venom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1791851
One of the girls from the anime Omamori Himari fall for you.
This choice: Continue (Part 2)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chaos Continues

    by: Venom
Months have passed since you and Kuesu defeated Blackheart and you properly proposed to her. The two of you were the strongest pair of demon slayers around. And for a time, things were very peaceful. Though both of you knew it would not last too much longer. You both knew that the Ten Terrors would make their move and you would have to be ready. You had recently returned your hair back to the length you once had it. It still remained it’s silver color. England had recovered from the tragedy it had suffered under Blackheart. And even though you still had the occasional Hideak attacks, it was no problem. You had some allies in Japan as well as other parts of the world. You made friends with one Yuto Amakawa and a few of his friends who were Ayakashi. Himari Noihara, Ageha, Sasa and Shizuku helped out with any other Hideak attacks in Japan. And that was what was odd, the only two places they showed up were wherever you and Kuesu were, and Japan. You had a bad feeling it would not always be that way.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Venom (UN: snakehead222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Venom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791851-Omamori-Himari-Girlfriend/cid/1220497-Chaos-Continues