*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1792453-Instantaneous-Astral-Projection/cid/2596447-Find-and-possess-someone-who-has-an-invite-to-t
by djtx14
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1792453
You can kick people's souls out of their bodies. What's not to love about that?
This choice: Find and possess someone who has an invite to the party  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Find and possess someone who has an invite to t...

    by: djtx14
"You know what? I bet if this 'Dynamo' place gave me some weird special powers, they gave Diego some too" Travis thought so himself. "And if there's one place I know Diego would go to test out his powers, it'd be that party tonight!"

With that Travis thwarted his astral self upwards through the ceiling of the Dynamo Operations facility, leaving his physical body behind, and found himself overlooking the tri-city area from a bird's eye view.

"Huh... how could I have missed something like this? Has this building always been here? Heh, they must be on some real lowkey government shit..."

The serenity from above provided Travis with the atmosphere for brainstorming he needed, and ultimately narrowed down his candidates to a few people:

The first person he considered to use his powers on was Tori Smith, his crush. Tori was a beautiful girl who moved to the tri-city area from Hawaii only a few years ago, but made many friends very quickly as she is an "instagram model" with thousands of followers. Of course she had an automatic invite to the party, so "borrowing" her would be the green light he needed, and possibly his ticket to reuniting with Diego. Along with that, Travis didn't need to look far for her house, as her constant postings on Snapchat and Instagram allowed many people to know the neighborhood where she lived. He'd always been curious what life would be like as a girl, so why not be someone who is as stunningly gorgeous as Tori?

Next was Tori's best friend, Vanessa Martinez. Vanessa is a half-Mexican, half-White girl who hands-down has the nicest ass on campus; there's rumors that a guy in her fourth period physics class came in his pants just from watching her walk up to the board. Much like Tori, guys drooled over Vanessa, and she loved every bit of attention she got. She too would be going to the party, and since she is Diego's crush, Travis knew that he'd be looking for her at the party. Plus, since Travis has always been such an outcast, it'd probably be fun to be the center of attention for once.

The last main option was Blake Rodgers, the quarterback of the football team. Blake was probably the biggest douchebag at school, but damn could he back it up. Not only was he destined for a Division 1 college, he was also bagging all kinds of pussy on campus. Travis especially loathed Blake because there were many rumors that he and Tori hooked up at a party junior year. Even though Tori barely even knew of Travis' existence, he thought highly of her, and got jealous if any other guy even said "hi" to her. He knew that if he wanted to get close to Tori, he'd have to possess Blake. Hey, maybe he'd get lucky at the party.

Of course there are other options too, so what does he do?



You have the following choices:

1. Go for Tori

2. Go for Vanessa

3. Go for Blake

4. Other choices...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 djtx14 (UN: djtx14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
djtx14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1792453-Instantaneous-Astral-Projection/cid/2596447-Find-and-possess-someone-who-has-an-invite-to-t