*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. android 18
  2. The incredible shrinking Gohan
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1793580-Gohans-small-adventure/cid/1173290-android-18
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1793580
Young Gohan is shrunk and needs to find help please add
This choice: android 18  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

android 18

    by: Unknown
A tiny Gohan found himself in the palm of Android 18's hand, stark naked and completely helpless. "Miss 18," he mumbled fearfully, "What's going on? Where are my clothes? Where's my mom?"

18 shushed him gently and pressed his body between her breasts to keep him warm. "It's okay, Gohan; nothing bad's going to happen, and your mother's right here with me. Trust us."

Chi-Chi kissed Gohan on top of his head. "Don't be afraid, baby. I'm not sure how you shrunk, but be positive. It could be fun, for all of us!"

"Doesn't it feel good to be snuggled, Gohan?" 18 asked as he nestled between her cleavage. "I know you like it. You've never seen a woman's body, have you?"

"No." Gohan whispered, getting drowsy from the warmth and comfort.

"Then your mom and I will show you how a woman's body works, right Chi-Chi?"

"You bet!" Chi-Chi replied, stroking Gohan with one finger.

"I'd like that," Gohan said aloud. "I've always been curious."

18 gave him a kiss of her own. "Good boy! So what should we do first?"

You have the following choices:

1. Use Gohan as a butt/toilet slave

*Noteb*
2. Use Gohan as a sex toy

*Noteb*
3. Take a bath

4. Sew him a new outfit

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
lightning72 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1793580-Gohans-small-adventure/cid/1173290-android-18