*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Little Kid (4-6)
  2. Father
  3. The men of your life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1794210-A-Growing-Role-Model/cid/2394953-Little-Kid-4-6
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1794210
You've always looked up to them, but now you're going to have to look even higher!
This choice: Little Kid (4-6)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Little Kid (4-6)

    by: Fatbear
It's saterday morning and you're eating surury cereal and watching cartoons. You hear the sound of familier heavy footsteps coming down the hall toward the living room. "Daddy's awake" you say as he shuffles into the living room in just a pair of white briefs. Your dad flops his muscular frame onto the couch. You divert your attention from the tv toward the couch where your dad was sitting. You sat on the floor looking up at your dad. You admired your dad and wanted to be just like him. He has a handsome face, with a five o'clock shadow and a strong jaw line. You sat and gazed at your dad's body. He had big muscular arms, developed core, abs and a fair amount of dark body hair. He lit up a cigarette and put his big hairy feet up on the coffee table. His smelly size 14 feet sitting inches from your face. He took a drag of his cigarette and smiles at you. "So what do you want to do today? We have the whole day, just the do of us, so I thought we should do something fun! What do you want to do today?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay home and watch cartoons in our underwear

*Noteb*
2. Go to the Fair

*Noteb*
3. Other Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fatbear (UN: danzllh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HumanThing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1794210-A-Growing-Role-Model/cid/2394953-Little-Kid-4-6