*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No changes yet.
  2. Teen (15-18)
  3. Father
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1794210-A-Growing-Role-Model/cid/3034690-No-changes-yet
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1794210
You've always looked up to them, but now you're going to have to look even higher!
This choice: No changes yet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

No changes yet.

    by: Otherstuff450
So far, your Dad's appearance hasn't changed. You're kind of relieved that nothing has happened, but that doesn't mean changes are on the way. As it gets later in the day, towards evening time your Dad has continued his lazy day on the couch typing away on his laptop. You continue to distract your self by watching shows you find entertaining.

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for dinner kid Dad says clicking away on his laptop. He doesn't normally spend so much time on his laptop. He must be having some sort of fun on the thing. I think I'm going all out with dinner tonight, how about we order some pizza, an appetizer, and desert Dad asks? You go along with what he wants wanting to see where this goes. The Pizza and all the sides arrive and the driver even thanks you for the tip that you hand them. You set things in the kitchen and go back to the living room so your old man can have first dibs. While preparing for the feast you hear your Dad move the bottle of pills around again and comes back to the couch with his meal. This time you notice something has changed.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your Dad's showing signs of a bigger belly.

*Noteb*
2. Your Dad's eating quicker than normal.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Otherstuff450 (UN: otherstuff450 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HumanThing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1794210-A-Growing-Role-Model/cid/3034690-No-changes-yet