*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Preteen (11-14)
  2. Father
  3. The men of your life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1794210-A-Growing-Role-Model/cid/3182886-Preteen-11-14
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1794210
You've always looked up to them, but now you're going to have to look even higher!
This choice: Preteen (11-14)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Preteen (11-14)

    by: Dude
You are 12 years old, close to your 13th Birthday. Your Mum left when you were 3 years old, she had an affair with someone and left the country. Since that time, it has just been you and your Dad, Mark.

Mark recently hit 40 years old, he was a handsome man with dark brown hair and the most amazing blue eyes. He was 5'11 in height, he was kind of muscular but with a bit of a belly. Roughly weighing 210lbs, from too many beers. He worked as a Manager in a software development company.

You and your Dad are incredibly close, with him fulfilling the roles of both parents from a young age. You bonded so much over the years, and never gave him any grief. You'd tell each other everything...except you had a secret. You loved men with bellies, you loved seeing men gain weight and found yourself so attracted to them. And honestly with the belly your Dad was getting, you wanted to see him blow up, you'd imagine it a lot.

That is where this story begins...One night after school.

'Ugh, this is so frustrating!' You shouted, throwing your head on the desk, 'what's the matter son?' your Dad asks, walking in and putting his hand on your Shoulder.

'We have to come up with a Science Project, and our Teacher only gave us the header 'What are the effects of *choice* on *choice*', and every time I think of something, it's just not good enough. It's worth 80% of my grade' you explain to your Dad, still frustrated.

'Hey its ok Son, I can help you come up with something' your Dad said, leaning over you and hugging you. You could feel the warmth from him, and his softer belly pressing against you. He always did give the best hugs. 'How long have you got to decide?' your Dad asks.

'Tomorrow...they only told us about it today' you say kind of crying from the stress. Your Dad hugs you harder, 'hey don't cry, we'll figure something out. Something that will get you an A. How about we go out and get some dinner tonight, and we can think on the way?' Your Dad suggests. You just nod, and get up to put your shoes on.

The two of you head out into the Car, and go to a local Burger joint. It was a quaint little place, with lower warm lighting. It wasn't very busy, and there was some low 50's tunes playing over the Speakers. It always had a nice atmosphere, that you and your Dad really liked.

'Wow I'm starving tonight' Your Dad says, as you hear a gurgle coming from his belly. 'Better get the biggest Burger they have, then Dad', you say sheepishly. You always tried to influence him to eat more, but it didn't really work, but this time 'You know what? I might just do that' your Dad says. You're shocked and excited, feeling a tingle inside of yourself.

A waitress comes over and takes your order, you got a Bacon and Cheese Burger with Fries and a Coke. Your Dad got the Grande Burger, which was 2 half pound patties topped with cheese and bacon, it comes with an extra large portion of fries and your Dad ordered a portion of Onion Rings to go with it. He got a Beer for his drink.

The two of you made small talk, and tried to come up with ideas for your Science Project. But nothing seemed to stick. The Waitress came back over with your Food, and the two of you began to eat. You loved the Onion rings here, but you were curious if you left them. How many your Dad would eat.

He wasn't lying either, he was ravenous. Your Dad stuffed frie after frie into his mouth, taking sips of his Beer. He then took a few of the onion rings and began to eat them quick. All the while, you were staring at him doing this. You watched him in quiet awe, taking bites of your fries and Burger as you did. Just thinking 'I wish you were Fat Dad, you would make an amazing Fat man. I wish I could convince you'. You notice your Dad cutting into his Burger stack, and taking a bite out of it. He lets out a grunt, and asks 'Hows your food?'. 'Oh, it's great Dad!' You say smiling.

You go back to eating your food, and keep staring at your Dad. Who is still eating quickly, despite the amount he's eaten. You continue to stare at him, feeling that tingle inside yourself get more intense. You found it difficult to eat, but you tried your best to, and ate your Fries leaving half of your Burger.

About 40 minutes later, your Dad had somehow demolished his Burger, fries and the onion rings. The tingling inside you was getting intense, 'everything ok Son? You barely ate your Burger' your Dad asked, with quite laboured breathing. As he struggled with the food he'd eaten. 'Ye...yeah, I think it's just the stress of the project', 'well we better not let this go to waste huh? Remove some of the stress for you' Your Dad says, and reaches over to grab the half of burger you left. He eats it in a few bites. Leaving you kind of gobsmacked. You felt your pulse racing, when your Dad ate, he really ate. This is why you wanted him so fat.

Your Dad called over to the waitress, and got the bill paid. Standing up, you can see the damage your Dad had done, his belly was so tight and full from all the food. Your pulse raced even more. The cold night air, kind of calmed it a bit but not much. You followed your Dad, and got in the Car. He sat there for a moment, 'I can't believe I ate so much' he said, placing his hand on his belly and closing his eyes. Your pulse began to race again, as you began to say 'Dad...I think I know what I want to do for my project...'

'Oh yeah?' Your dad says curious, you reach over and place your hand on your Dads belly. 'I...want to make you fat' you say. Your Dad opens his eyes and looks at you 'Huh? You want to make me fat?' Your Dad says with a questioning tone.

'Ye...yeah. Just watching you eat the way you did...it made me think of a question for my project. 'What are the effects of a high calorie diet on a 40 year old man?' You say. 'I mean...that would be a good question...its just not that healthy...' your Dad says, 'You can always lose it after' You say quickly. You sit there quietly, for a moment, neither of you saying anything.

'...do you think it will get you an A?' Your Dad asks, 'Yes' you say. Your Dad starts the car without saying anything. You feel sad, this is your chance to fatten him up, but he seems reluctant.

'Theres a whole tub of ice cream at home...I have a really bad sweet tooth right now' Your dad says, rubbing his belly and winking at you. You let out a big smile. As the two of you drive home.

Its not a long drive home, and you're excited about the situation. Your Dad goes and sits down, while you grab the Ice Cream. A big tub of cookies and cream, you head back into the living room and your Dad smiles at you, he then....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. opens his mouth for you to feed it to him

*Noteb*
2. grabs the tub and begins to eat it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dude (UN: swish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HumanThing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1794210-A-Growing-Role-Model/cid/3182886-Preteen-11-14