*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795576-Kushina-BBW-Domination/cid/1152745-A-weight-gain-scroll-is-delivered-to-her-by-Tsu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1795576
Naruto's mother becomes fat and wishes to dominate her son in any and all ways!
This choice: A weight gain scroll is delivered to her by Tsunade  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A weight gain scroll is delivered to her by Tsu...

    by: Unknown
*

"- And I'm sorry that I feel about you that way, and that I always have, but I can't help it! And if you really want to be with S-"

"Naruto please, you don't have to say anymore. I'm- I'm sorry for all the hurt I caused. I'm sorry for all the times I was insincere. I'm sorry for not realizing what I had in front of me."

She smiled softly, inching closer to the young shinobi. Sakura took his hands softly in hers as tears filled his eyes. "Naruto, please ..." she leaned forward. Naruto shook the wetness from his eyes with a smile.

At last, at the end of this long physical and mental struggle, Naruto pressed his face against Sakura's and felt her warm, soft lips melt against his. Her tiny, gentle arms reaching around his neck, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close ...

*POOMF!!*

"Oh ho ho ho! Naruto sweetie, I knew you liked mommy, but I didn't think it would be THIS easy to get you to show it!"

Naruto did a double take. Haruno's dainty, delicate shoulders suddenly felt large, round and ... bouncy? His arms wouldn't even reach around them. Her gentle perfume was now strong and earthy. Her lips were large, soft and fleshy, and his face was enveloped in this smothering warmth, like he was buried face-first in a huge -

He was face deep in soft, pant-covered flesh. Butt-flesh. More round, gelatinous and voluptuous than any he had ever dreamed of! But what was ...? Looking up, he could see what had happened. Smiling down at him from over her shoulder, her hands cupping the back of his head, her butt returning his open-mouth kiss, was the beautiful, grinning face of his own mother, Uzumaki Kushina!

"Nnnmphhf! Mmmmnfphf!"

Naruto moaned, trying to pry his head free from his mom's maternal grip. He hated this, his mom had always been stronger than him, but now this?! He couldn't believe it - he lost his first kiss with Haruno, his first kiss ever! His first kiss ever had been his own mother's butt!

"Hu hu hu, what's the matter sweetie, trying to get lose? Just hold still for a minute and I'll complete a sealing chakra to lock you together face-first with my ass!" Kushina laughed, attracting the amazed glances of the shinobi passing by.

"Noo!!" he roared, and sped off in shame and frustration, darting between the trees as fast as he could, trying to run away from the shame and the prying eyes of the shinobi. But his mother was faster, the strength of the kyuubi flowing into her through a special bond from her son's face to her ass, and everywhere Naruto went his mother danced ahead of him, constantly trying to catch his face with her ass, causing him to dodge more and more until -

KABOOM!!

Uzumaki was thrown against a tree by an enormous force. Trying to react he saw his mom spinning around and -mmmpfh!! The gargantuan Kushina had thrust her titanic hips against the tree, trapping her little hero son in between her full, round buttocks. Smiling she pushed back harder, grinning contently as her son's arms and legs spasmed under the pressure and frustration. Leaning forward a bit to reduce the awesome pressure on her son's body, Kushina began to speak.

"Naruto, it's Valentine's Day" she cooed, wiggling her tremendously weighty buttocks on his face, "that means you have to spend the day with the first person you kiss~"

Naruto leaned back as his mother pressed back and enveloped his entire head in her cavernous butt-cleavage again. He knew she was right, Valentine's Day belonged to your "first love", that was shinobi. He also knew his mom really did love him, but she had been showing it in very strange ways ever since she got that "Volumptuous" jutsu scroll from busty lady Tsunade. He sighed into his mom's ass; if he had to be dominated by one woman, why couldn't it be her instead of his already bottom-heavy mom?

"All-allright mom, you're right. I-I won't fight you. Wh-what do you want to do?"

"Oh sweetie!" Kushina squealed, tensing her glutes mightily to squash her son's head in a "hug", "you're such a good boy! I knew I did a great job raising you! Now first of all, I've always wanted to do this ..."

You have the following choices:

1. Kushina farts in Naruto's face!

2. Kushina pulls down her pants and stuffs her son's face up her butt!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hollowichigo2nd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795576-Kushina-BBW-Domination/cid/1152745-A-weight-gain-scroll-is-delivered-to-her-by-Tsu