*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796571-Sabrina-Online-giantessshrinking/cid/1185731-Someone-else-shrinks-and-she-finds-himher
by Pedro
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1796571
Shrink or enlarge your favorite characters from this great furry webcomic.
This choice: Someone else shrinks and she finds him/her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Someone else shrinks and she finds him/her

    by: Metarusonicu
It was just after closing time at ZZ Studios, and Zigzag was going over a few of the next scripts for her upcoming shoots. Having just finished a shoot before the close of the day, the tiger-striped skunk was wearing a fuzzy robe, and nothing much else. She tapped a pencil against the pages as she made a few last minute revisions to the scripts, and smiled at some of the dialogue. How cheesy could you get!?

At a few of the lines, Zig actually laughed. God this stuff was terrible. She took the pencil and furiously went to work, making correction after correction, sometimes even editing out entire lines.

Then she stopped. Her ears perked up, and she thought for a moment she heard something. She was the last person to leave, and Tina usually locked the doors, since she knew she was the last one out. Zig tightened her robe a bit, and stepped out of the room to look around. "Hello?" she called out, and there was no answer. "Hearing things." she said, and returned to her chair to finish her work. A few minutes later, she heard something again, only this time it sounded like someone calling out her name. Then she felt something touch her foot, and she nearly jumped. "Please, don't be a spider." Zig thought, as she looked down at the ground. There... by her foot, was a tiny little fur. Hardly a few inches tall, probably. Upon closer inspection, Zig saw that it was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sheila Vixen

*Noteb*
2. Rod Steele

3. A new hire (Original characters)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Metarusonicu (UN: metaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pedro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796571-Sabrina-Online-giantessshrinking/cid/1185731-Someone-else-shrinks-and-she-finds-himher