*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sano comes over
  2. Yahiko's rival...Daddy?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1797990-Rurouni-Kenshin-Yahikos-bad-day/cid/1158483-Sano-comes-over
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1797990
Boys in diapers. Sano in diapers. Humiliation.
This choice: Sano comes over  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sano comes over

    by: myheartaches4u
Sano made his way to the dojo. He couldn't wait to see England. He got over his fear of boats. He found the dojo empty except for a sleeping Yahiko. "Hey Yahiko wake up!" Sano yelled. Yahiko sprung to his feet revealing his diaper. "Uh Yahiko where is everyone and more importanly why are you wearing a diaper?" Sano questioned. "Idiot you slept in they left yesterday. And the reason I'm wearing these is.." "Me." Yutaro interjected. He told Sano everything including the fighter who was put in diapers. "Man thats rough" Sano laughed. "Yahiko go play the grown-ups are talking." Yutaro said as he poured him and Sano some tea. "You really went a little far with this revenge match kid." Sano said sipping the tea. "Kid, I assure you Sano that I'm no child." Yutaro replied angrily at the kid comment. "Relax kid no need to get your undies in a bunch." Sano said. Yutaro knew he chose rightly by drugging Sano's tea. He asked Sano with a smile on his face "How's your teaaa." Sano was feeling dizzy he could barely hear anything. In a matter of minutes Sano was down and out. Yutaro had only meant to rob him so that he could afford a ferry ride home. This was so much better he thought as he diapered a sleeping Sano. "Yahiko come in here now!" Yutaro called. Yahiko who didn't want another spanking quickly came in. His eyes grew big as he saw Sano in nothing but a diaper. "What did you do?" Yahiko asked confused. "Simple I got you a brother." Yutaro replied. Sano awoke and was livid. He was tricked and humilaited by a kid. He went to go teach Yutaro a lesson. He tried to have Yahiko help him but Yahiko said," No I'm a good boy. I'm a good boy." Sano thought to himself. Man that kid really messed with Yahiko. "Yutaro you slime come out here and face me like a man." Sano was ready to beat the crap out of this kid. "You should know your place." Yutaro replied making short work of Sano. Sano couldn't understand how he lost to Yutaro. It was as if Yutaro was on another level. "Baby is confused I'll tell you. It's my wonder drug. I gave it to both you and Yahiko, now your both as helpless as babies. You'll bodies won't change. You'll still be the same age only, you'll lose all control of your bladder and bowels. In other words your babies stuck in grown-up bodies. And I'm your daddy. You and Yahiko will pay for treating me like a stupid child." Yutaro said enjoying the look of fear on Sano's face. "Now be a good baby crawl." Sano found himself on all fours as he crawled around the dojo. He was mortified. Yahiko wet his diaper the effects of the drugs were beginning.

You have the following choices:

1. Sano messes himself

*Noteb*
2. Yahiko accepts his diaper fate

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 myheartaches4u (UN: jjmigmen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
myheartaches4u has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1797990-Rurouni-Kenshin-Yahikos-bad-day/cid/1158483-Sano-comes-over