*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798018-The-Amazing-Adventures-of-SneezeGirl/cid/1630831-She-lets-out-a-supersneeze-in-the-hall
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1798018
The story of a superheroine who saves her city with super sneezes.
This choice: She lets out a supersneeze in the hall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She lets out a supersneeze in the hall

    by: Killi
Jane had hoped that she would be able to let out a few quick sneezes and calm her nose down enough to be able to go back in and close the offending window, but even as she closed her eyes in preparation for the release, she realised that she was out of luck. This was going to be bad, and she'd already passed the point of no return. In a last, desperate effort, she clamped her nose between finger and thumb and made a dash for the main door, the overwhelming urge to sneeze turning her legs to jelly. But the sneeze was already gathering nasal momentum, and she only managed a couple of steps, eyes watering madly, before the inevitable overtook her, barely slowed down by her clenched fingers.
"mmMMnaaAACHOOOOOO!"
The supersneeze propelled her violently into the air. Fortunately, she was flying sideways rather than up, and she silently prayed that this wouldn't hurt too much...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Killi (UN: killishandra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darkvaporeon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798018-The-Amazing-Adventures-of-SneezeGirl/cid/1630831-She-lets-out-a-supersneeze-in-the-hall