*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798018-The-Amazing-Adventures-of-SneezeGirl/cid/1631078-On-the-roof-of-an-abandoned-building
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1798018
The story of a superheroine who saves her city with super sneezes.
This choice: On the roof of an abandoned building  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

On the roof of an abandoned building

    by: Killi
...on the roof of an old apartment block several streets away. Jane tried to control her landing, but the uncontrolled nature of the sneeze itself made it harder than usual, and she wound up skidding across the roof for a few paces on her backside. Thank goodness she was wearing trousers, she thought as she scrubbed at her tingling nose.
As she stood, though, she noticed that the back of her trousers was coated in pale dust. Of course, this building was one of a few scheduled for demolition to make way for a new leisure centre. Its neighbour had already been largely reduced to rubble, which would account for all the dust. It also meant that her flight didn't seem to have attracted any undue attention, which was a relief. She might stand a chance of getting back to class unobtrusively once she had cleaned herself off a bit...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jane is able to use a controlled supersneeze to return

2. Jane has to sneeze for reasons not under her control

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Killi (UN: killishandra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darkvaporeon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798018-The-Amazing-Adventures-of-SneezeGirl/cid/1631078-On-the-roof-of-an-abandoned-building