*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798517-Piece-of-Mind/cid/1166325-Robs-probably-going-to-be-hungry-when-he-gets-h
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1798517
Can hypnosis make a straight man think he's a straight woman?
This choice: Robs probably going to be hungry when he gets home, why not make him something?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Robs probably going to be hungry when he gets h...

    by: Dayeandknight
Jamie took a bite from the sandwich and promptly spit it out, it had apparently spoiled. Disappointed, Jamie tossed it into the trash then went to the fridge. “You know,” he thought to himself, “ Rob's probably going to be hungry when he gets home. Maybe I should make something for the both of us?” Jamie grabbed some frozen brussel sprouts, put them on the counter to thaw then put a pot of water on the stove. When he started frying up some stakes and putting macaroni into the pot of water, he realized that he was actually enjoying himself. Funny, normally he found cooking to be too much of a chore to be bothered with but not this time. He just finished with the brussel sprouts when he heard the door open.

“Rob?” Jamie asked while fixing both him and rob a plate.

“Yea, who else would it be?” came the voice in another room.

Jamie hesitated, “Uh, Judy was here today. She left you some things on the coffee table.” He heard Rob move to the living room. It was quiet for a bit but then he Rob exclaim some expletives. Jamie gabbed the plates and the two of them met in the dinning room. Rob looked seriously angry, holding the package in one hand and a crumpled piece of paper in the other then tossed them both in the trash. Jamie placed the plates on the dinner table and Robs face turned from anger to confusion.

“I was hungry and figured I might as well make enough for both of us.” Jamie explained.

“Sure, whatever,” he said with a smile, sat down then started to eat.

Jamie sat and did the same, “So, how was work?”

“Ugh, David came down with the flue, now he can't deal with the Anderson account. Instead, guess who has to put his life on hold and drop everything last minute?” Rob grumbled into his food.

“Sorry to hear.” Jamie replied, not really knowing what to say to that.

“It's alright. I'm just frustrated is all,” Rob sighed glancing over to the trashcan. “Its not even that big of a deal, really. In fact, if things go well, its going to reflect pretty well on me. I'm just going to have to leave town for a few days.”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dayeandknight (UN: dayeandknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798517-Piece-of-Mind/cid/1166325-Robs-probably-going-to-be-hungry-when-he-gets-h