*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Start
  2. Welcome to Flippertech!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798834-Flippertech-Foot-Expansion/cid/1161818-The-Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1798834
An all-girls swim team has been chosen by Flippertech for a new womens pill...
This choice: All the girls feet grow in spurts and never stop growing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Start

    by: Unknown
They all sat there, wondering how these pills were supposed to make them all better swimmers. Just then their question was answered, they all felt a strange stretching sensation in their feet Thay all look down to see the material of their socks stretching. their toes were slowly becoming visible as the material continued to stretch as their feet continued to swell. The girls all giggle when they realized what the pills were doing. their attention returned to their feet when they heard a tearing noise as thier toes began to tear thru their socks, the cuffs of their socks slowly going past their heels as their feet grew even bigger. All of their toes were fully exposed as their feet had grown 2 sizes, at this poiint the sensation stopped and they moan with disappointment, hoping their feet would grow a bit bigger. They all wiggled their long, slender toes, as they were thankd, given new shoes and socks and asked to go home.

Who do you want to follow?

You have the following choices:

1. Hayley size 15

*Noteb*
2. Janet size 13

*Noteb*
3. Brittany size 12

*Noteb*
4. Kayla size 11

*Noteb*
5. Daisy size 11

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Youdontknowme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798834-Flippertech-Foot-Expansion/cid/1161818-The-Start