*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798909-the-new-black-order/cid/1683993-Tamika-Williams
by gamer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1798909
what if the world was ruled by a single race.where one race is treated like gods?
This choice: Tamika Williams  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tamika Williams

    by: 624826
Tamika smiled happily as she walked home from school, her friend Joey, who was slightly trailing behind, had offered to hold her belongings for her, again.

"You better hurry up Joey or you won't get your room tonight" she said playfully as she started running, but she knew Joey was starting an all out sprint now as he tried to catch up to you because he knew you weren't joking, no matter how nice you say it, or how you say it, it was always to be seen as an order or a threat.

Tamika laughed as she was the first to the door, Joey a couple of seconds late. She held out her hand as Joey fulfilled the unsaid order of returning her things, where she pulled out the only key to the house, entering it, and slamming it in Joey's face, where she locked it. Joey just whimpered and sat on the porch as the neighbors' masters walked towards him, fulfilling the deal they had made with his master, though he only knew they made a deal, not what her master was getting out of them destroying his clothes and belongs before beating to an almost-unconscious state.

Tamika sighed happily as she went into the kitchen, planning on what to have for dinner, until she smiled and pulled out her purse, pulling out Mr. Gustavson's credit card, which he had happily given to her, and pulled out her top-of-the-line mobile phone, a birthday gift from her mom, and ordered some pizza. She then went into the master room, which had been the large lounge room before she had it modified to be her room. She sat down on the comfy couched and turned on her large t.v. and game system, playing away the 20 minutes that took the pizza to come (black members of the community were put at the top of the list).

She grabbed the pizza, and gave the black man, who was walking part time to not get bored, a $50 tip. She also let Joey crawl inside, being in no condition to stand up, and make his way to his room, which for some reason the only room in the house with the exception of his master's, the others being converted into play rooms, one was his masters, being fulled with all sorts of toys, ranging from family to private, and the other one, again: surprisingly, was made for his baby sister, which was filled to the brim with fluffy teddies and blocks, with also a little sleep mat in the corner should she get tired.

Tamika wasn't bad, sure she wanted, and got, a lot of things, but she wasn't bad. She had left Joey a room because she knew of the stress of school and sleep, especially when he was doing her share of schoolwork as well. And she just loved little Suzy the moment she saw her, and instantly claimed her as her own, adding the -exempt suffix to her name. She spoiled Suzy every moment she got. The parents on the other hand were not on Tamika's good list, especially when she read their financial and property lists, they may have been middle-class, but they was so high that they were literally $500 a month away from being at the bottom of high-class, and they spent a good 70% of their pay on themselves, not on their troubled son or their gorgeous daughter, only spending the bare minimum on their clothes, schooling, and babysitters.

But she changed all that, she got rid of their rooms, and sold all their properties that she didn't want or gave to their son or daughter. She bought Joey a top-of-the-line single bed, a great computer, and a new set of draws, only giving him the money to buy his own clothes when he begged her to. She also bought herself a lovely super king-sized bed, and some great clothes, as well as the comfiest cot Suzy has ever had that resides next to her bed. Suzy had also gotten some clothes, filling up her own wardrobe and drawers.

Tamika walked up to Joeys room and entered with a plate of pizza, she placed it on his bedside-table and gave the unconscious-Joey a motherly kiss on the forehead, before leaving his room and closing the door. Sitting back at the table and finishing off her pizza. She checked the time when she was finished, before counting backwards from 5 and receiving a knock on the door at 0.

She rose and quickly opened the door, immediately pulling Suzy out of her mothers hand and inter hers.

"Hello widdly Suzie" she cooed as Suzy started giggling, "Did you have fun today?"

She then turned to the parents and gave them a stern look, they immediately gave her their purse, wallet, and other items, leaving them with only their clothes.

"No dinner tonight" she said as she gestured them in, "And you can go to sleep immediately, I had some bad memories come up and I'm sure you two wouldn't be alive by the morning if you stayed up"

Both of the parents nodded before entering their lounge/bed room, consisting of the most uncomfortable mattress, an old, tiny, black and white t.v., and a bed. They quickly changed and lied down, not making light of their master's threat.

"Now what are we going to do?" she asked Suzy as she walked up the stairs and into the playroom, Suzy instantly laughing and pointing at the various toys she wanted to play with. Tamika placed Suzy down as she watch the girl try, and fail, to stand.

"You'll get their soon" she said while squatting down, her face immediately lit up when she heard Suzie say something she's been trying to get her to say for a while now.

"Mom...my"

"Yes!" Tamika cried happily, "Yes, I'm mommy"

Suzy laughed as she crawled over to her, saying the word over and over again until she could say it perfectly.

"I think this deserves a treat" Tamika said as she walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a bag of marshmallows, "Congratulations, Suzy" she said as she pulled out a marshmallow, giving it to the cheering baby. It wasn't long before Suzy fell asleep and Tamika placed her in her room. Not in her crib, but in the large bed that Tamika fell asleep in soon after.

This can be deleted if too weird...

Options:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 624826 (UN: sethjk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gamer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798909-the-new-black-order/cid/1683993-Tamika-Williams