*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799294-pokemon-slave/cid/2238167-Dressup
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1799294
you are a slave to a pokemon of your choice.
This choice: Riolu. Female.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dressup

    by: Cartoon Link
You awoke in a room with a bed and pink walls. You then get out with yesterday's clothes on and try to open the door. When you tried to open the door the knob was flat, as in drawn on flat. You then pushed the door, but no matter what you couldn't open the door. "What kind of trick or prank is this?" You said annoyingly. You turn around to where a wall used to be but when you look at the wall it off and a Riolu is looking in. "Aaahhhhh!" You screamed. She noticed this and was sad. She then turn back to her happy side and said hi there my pet. "Pet?!" You said. "Yes it happened yesterday when my parents and I got you from the pet shop." she said. You remember the pet shop. You were a rare kind of pet, eight years old, you lived in small horrible cage. It was near the corner of the room where it never got heat in the winter, and cool air in the summer. When she came in to the shop she saw you and realized you needed a better home than this. So she got you and brought you home. "Don't worry I will treat you with better care, I promise." She said. You were starting to get used to her, when suddenly or a few moments she grabs you. You felt like squirming but in any film a person squirming in a hand that is bigger than your body cannot escape . "I want to play a game, It's called dress up." She giggled. You sighed and said ok. She went to to small chest pulled out some....


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Pants and a hoodie (boy gender)

2. Skirt and scarf (girl gender)

*Noteb*
3. This is stupid to to another one

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cartoon Link (UN: 8ghtboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smartguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799294-pokemon-slave/cid/2238167-Dressup