*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Try to get back in herself
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799584-Heathers-Naked-Adventure/cid/1176487-Try-to-get-back-in-herself
by Tony C
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1799584
Heather gets locked out naked, and her day only gets worse from there.
This choice: Try to get back in herself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Try to get back in herself

    by: Tony C
Heather could not believe she was standing naked outside her house. She tried the windows, hoping she left one open, but no such luck. She grabbed the newspaper and wrapped it around herself. Then she got off the porch and went down the driveway, trying and failing to open each window along the way. The back door and windows were locked too.

Then she remembered she had a ladder in her garage. She hoped one of the upstairs windows would be open. Climbing the ladder meant not being able to hold onto the newspaper, which also meant being more exposed to the neighborhood once she went up. Heather was worried about being seen, but she had to get back into her house. She let go of the paper and was naked again.

She started from the back and had to keep going up and down the ladder as she tried each window and continued to check to see if anyone was watching her. After trying every other window, the only ones Heather hadn’t tried were the ones in front of the house, where she’d be the most exposed. She was about to climb down the ladder to go to the front, when she saw a school bus coming.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tony C (UN: tonyc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tony C has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799584-Heathers-Naked-Adventure/cid/1176487-Try-to-get-back-in-herself