*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brian
  2. Sure
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799647-Big-Boys/cid/1162382-Brian
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1799647
Giants of all shaped and sizes
This choice: Brian  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Brian

    by: AwesomeSauce
Brian had had a long day. He spent all morning barking at sticks, then had lunch and spent the rest of the day digging up and burying bones. He was beat. As he walked up the stairs to go into Peter's room, he heard a loud bang coming from Stewie's room. He quickly ran over to see what the noise was about.
"Alright Stewie what've you done now" he asked impatiently, glaring at him. "Oh good, Brian. You're just in time to see my latest device" exclaimed Stewie, looking excitedly at Brian.
He lead him over to a ray gun. "This" said Stewie "Is my latest invention. The size-enhancer ray. It takes any living or non-living organism and enhances it size to epic proportions!"
"Why would you ever need that!?" asked Brian. "I dunno, seemed like something cool to have" said Stewie. "That's it, I'm out of here." exclaimed Brian as he began to walk away. "Wait wait wait!" said Stewie, running after him. "Don't you want to see it work?" "Fine" replied Brian. Stewie ran over to the machine and pointed it at a small rubber ball in the center of the room. A green beam shot out of the ray gun and hit the ball, causing it to grow rapidly. It stopped when the ball was at eye level with Brian. "See isn't it cool?" said Stewie. "Yeah great" said Brian, rolling his eyes. "I'm out of here". "Noooo. Lets grow more stuff" said Stewie as he flipped the gun on again. The blast that was aimed at this crib rickashayed of the metal bar and hit Brian right in the back, causing him to fall over. "Oh god are you okay?" Yelled Stewie. "Yeah I'm fine... but I think I'm growing!" said Brian as his collar popped off. He quickly grew larger and larger, filling the room. Stewie was smashed up against the wall by Brian's rapidly growing paw. His toes quickly passed over Stewie's head. "Ewwww It's smells so bad' Shouted Stewie from behind his paw.
But, How big did Brian get?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 20 ft

*Noteb*
2. 50 ft

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AwesomeSauce (UN: toelover222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AwesomeSauce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799647-Big-Boys/cid/1162382-Brian