*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You Are A Shemale Yourself?
  2. Rock Bottom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799663-Trapped-in-a-Shemale-Prison/cid/1952157-You-Are-A-Shemale-Yourself
by Waht
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1799663
You're stuck in a prison intended for "hardened" shemale criminals! How will you survive?
This choice: You Are A Shemale Yourself?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You Are A Shemale Yourself?

    by: blankmind
With each step toward your new home for many, many years, you struggle to maintain your composure, to not shiver with anticipation of tomorrow, to hide your excitement. That's what you always dreamed of - to get here. As you stand in row, waiting for you turn to be processed, you remember your story. Abandoned at birth, you quickly found yourself in the orphanage, from which you ran off to the streets before your 14th birthday. It was then, when you met with the world of sex for the first time. Luckily, you managed to avoid the fate of "bottom" for lecherous men, but your unique, strongly feminine appearance, combined with unusually big cock, made you real star among older women, looking for young studs. By your 16th birthday, you were quite famous, by both your appearance, your still growing cock, and inexhaustible amounts of stamina, allowing you to please women all night long, and even for a better part of a day after that. But the thing you were most famous for was your insatiable lust, which you always had to struggle with, to not allow it overcome you.

It was then, when you got the most unusual proposition, the one you couldn't refuse, and the one which changed you forever. It was from concerned mother, which wanted to make her daughter to behave "normal" - according to her, her only child could gladly suck any man dry, but never, ever do them to penetrate her. You accepted proposition, agreed on payment, and went to the daughters room, where you ordered yourself o be locked with her for 24 hours, and promised, that if she won't leave this room changed, you'll return the money. And then all your confidence vanished, when you saw the girl naked, standing in the center of the room, after the key clicked in the lock. The girl you promised to deflower was a shemale! Cursing your luck, and yourself, for being put in such situation, you looked again on the "girl". You knew her name was Anna, and even if she was shemale, you had to admit, she was hot - long, slim legs, small, but extremely well rounded ass, slim, and bit muscled ass, perky, C-cup tits, and perfectly feminine face rounded with stor of curly,red hair.

"Damn", you thought. "Even with the cock, she's..."

And then it hit you. Even with the cock? as you measured her figure again, you had to admit, her average, 6-inch long manhood didn't actually make her less feminine. in some, perverted way, she looked even more feminine. The shock of this revelation, along of this of her nature, shook your mind off balance, long enough, for your lust to overcome you. Almost instantly you walked toward her, undressing, while she still stood in the center of the room. As you reached her, also naked, you saw her eyes fill with shock, as she saw your cock, already hard at peak of it's 12-inch length. Before you decided to do anything, she dropped to her knees, the took your cock into her hands, like it was the mos precious thing in the universe, then caressing it lightly, positioned it in front of her mouth, then slipped her tongue out, and licked it gently with the tip of it. You felt as if thunder hit you. This simple lick brought you more pleasure, than anything you ever experienced. Before you could recover from the shock, you felt another lick, and another, and finally, her small mouth enveloping you enormous cock. You didn't have to do anything - Anna, by herself started to take more, and more of your cock into her mouth, until it reached end of her throat, but she didn't finish there - without any sign of gag reflex, she forced your cock deeper into her throat, until your whole penis was buried in her face. At this moment, you were breathless - and it was only the beginning - Anna slowly withdrew your cock from her throat, until the tip was still in her mouth, then she slowly started to devour it again. At this moment, your lust completely took over - you grabbed her head, then drove your cock again into her throat, feeling almost no resistance, then simply started to fuck her face. Anna didn't do anything to defend herself against your onslaught, she seemed even enjoy it - her cock stood erect, and her hand snaked over your legs, until they found your ballsack, which she begun to caress. It was too much for you - suddenly, you blew your load right into her mouth, overflowing it with cum, and making it flow down her chest. But where any other man would finish, your lust made you feel like it was just beginning. Almost without stopping, you pushed Anna on her back, scooped generous amount of your own cum onto your hand, then, reached, under her cock, to lube her asshole. Anna stiffened at first, then tried to back off, but in my lust-crazy state, you simply grabbed her balls with the other hand, and squeezed menacingly. Terrified, she didn't offer any resistance anymore, as your fingers explored her asshole, while lubing it with your cum. Finally, satisfied with your work, you grabbed Anna's round buttocks, and positioned her asshole right in front of your cock. Then slowly, and steadily, started to impale her. To your surprise, she didn't offer any resistance. When you looked at Anna's face, you understood why - her cheeks were red, her eyes filled with the same lust as yours - she was outright masochist. Knowing this, and finally understanding why she didn't offer any resistance during face-fucking, was enough for you. With one swift move, you drove your whole cock into her, then started to fuck as hard as you could. Incredibly, she orgasmed only few seconds later, her cock exploding with cum spraying at your chest and face. When not lust-crazy, you might felt grossed out, but now, it only aroused you more, and made fuck her harder. Few minutes later, she cum again, this time with you, driving your lust to even higher states. From further talks with both Anna, and her mother, you learned, you screwed little shemale form almost six hours straight, in almost any possible position, until you both collapsed on each other, after extremely strong orgasm. After that, and learning her daughters kinks, the lady paid you, knowing for sure, Anna would be finally "normal".

But there was thing, you haven't told any of them. When you fucked Anna for the last time, suddenly, you thought how it would look like, if you fucked her as shemale too? When that thought hit you, with images of your feminine body armed with 12-inch long cock, invading other body... It was the strongest orgasm you ever had. And nothing was the same from now on. First of all, while still satisfied with sex with women, you also included screwing shemales brave enough to take your monster into their asses. Anna's contacts and friends allowed you to meet and fuck the most gorgeous shemales that ever walked under the sun. But as the time passedyou discovered your lust was overpowering you, slowly but surely. One day, you won't be able to control it, you knew it. When that time would come, without steady supply of bodies to screw, you'll go insane. Then, you decided on only chance you got to survive. It took almost year of extremely difficult and painful surgeries, careful planning, and digging out the most illegal medicines ever created. But at your 18th birthday you were ready.

This was the day, when stunningly beautiful shemale tried to rob the bank, with her plan almost perfect, which only, tiny flaw, which landed her in hostage situation. Many hours, few civilians injured, and over 20.000.000$ in cash burned to crisp later, the shemale was almost instantly prosecuted, and sent to the worst prison in the world for 25 years. Some people were surprised with the harshness of the judgment, and some even speculated this had to do something with judge's daughter being shemale, too...

But nothing of that really was important. The important thing was, you don't have to control your lust. Prison full of shemales. Where you can't be sent to another, stricter one. Prison lacking even isolation rooms. It's almost paradise. You know, you don't look like, you have any chances against other shemales. You know, what warden sees as you stand in front of him - petite, barely five foot tall shemale, with impressive set of DD-cup tits, angelic face surrounded with straight, black, shoulder-length hair, thin waist, large and round butt, and well proportioned legs. What she don't know, is you are pumped with all strength, reflex, and coordination enhancing therapies and drugs, making you (physically) the most dangerous person in the prison. As you leave the queue, led to you cell, you mask your grin, as you scout faces of various shemales, trying to scare newcomers. Soon, very soon...

You see your new home for 25 years. Is it:

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Single (one person) cell

2. Double (two person) cell

3. Multi (many person) cell

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 blankmind (UN: blankmind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Waht has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799663-Trapped-in-a-Shemale-Prison/cid/1952157-You-Are-A-Shemale-Yourself