*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Danny is forced fed
  2. Aftermath
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800164-Danny-Phantom/cid/1991796-Danny-is-forced-fed
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #1800164
Danny Fenton in diapers
This choice: Danny is forced fed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Danny is forced fed

    by: Unknown
"Toms for lunch!" Dash called, before Danny had a change to run and his or go ghost. Before he knew it to add to the laughing and jerring- Danny had a bottle shoved in his mouth, with a hole large enough he had to drink. As the liquid was being forced down. For a second, Danny thought it tasted good before he spit it out on to the floor. Dash grabbed him by the back of his shirt and started to drag the diapered halfa, down halls and halls of people laughing. Finally outside, Dash found himself being dragged through the parking lot to Dash'a car.
"That wasnt a cool thing you stupid baby!" He scolded, still tugging as they went.
"Dash let go!" Danny whined.
"I said you need to eat! That was a bad baby! Frankly, Id let you starve but that'll look bad...now." Be procided to produce cans of mush from his backseat, just for Danny.
"Dash what are you-?!"
"I said shut up, Baby Fenton!" Danny found a pacifier shoved into his mouth.

You have the following choices:

1. Some comes

*Noteb*
2. More of Dash babying/bullying.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
myheartaches4u has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800164-Danny-Phantom/cid/1991796-Danny-is-forced-fed