*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Shrinking Stories
  2. Shrinking Stories
  3. Gotham City
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1166897-More-Shrinking-Stories
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1800503
The knights and villains of Gotham city find themselves in weird transformation stories.
This choice: Reader's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More Shrinking Stories

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
Even Poison Ivy, the deadly seductress, feared for her very life as the victim of size manipulation. Whether it be three feet tall or one foot tall, or even a mere three inches in size, she struggled to cope under the watchful, looming eyes of allies and enemies alike.

After a previous encounter with Batman, Ivy found herself in a new special cell in Arkham Asylum, now standing at a minuscule size with diminished abilities. She was so small that even a young toddler could pose as a threat against her! As she moaned in a pit of her own miserable failure however, a riot broke out at the asylum. Amidst the riot, Ivy's long time associate, Harley Quinn, managed to break her free, promising to help her find a way to restore her to her normal, beautiful self. This is a sequel to another story: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/ite...

In an alternate version of this story however, both Harley and Ivy were shrunk after their previous encounter with the dark knight, forced to reside in a special cell in Arkham Asylum together. While there however, Jervis Tetch broke out of his own cell, where he stumbled across the minuscule duo, and offered them the chance to take part in their own little adventure. According to the Mad Hatter, there were strange pieces of confectionery spread across the entire asylum, each one capable of either shrinking or growing whoever ate them. Whoever followed the trail of sweets would be led to a mysterious surprise that the Mad Hatter refused to reveal. With little other option, the duo decided to follow the trail, in the hopes of regaining their original sizes, embarking on their own adventure through Wonderland.

So which story would you like to follow?

You have the following choices:

1. Ivy's Revenge

*Noteb*
2. Harley and Ivy in Wonderland

3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1166897-More-Shrinking-Stories