*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose Ashley
  2. Logging Off User Sara
  3. Miss Identified
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800726-Miss-Identified/cid/1187546-Choose-Ashley
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1800726
A guy watches his inventing sister's house while she is away.(crossdress story)
This choice: Choose Ashley  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Choose Ashley

    by: Spooky
You chose Ashley randomly... (Little did you know that Ashley was Sara's Best friend's 6 year old daughter and Sara's God-daughter)

"Welcome Ashley" The voice responded "terrible weather we're having today..."

You look outside, its a bright sunny day... the thing must not have very good weather readers or whatever.

You decide to just ignore the voice and get on with your plans, you turn on the TV and go to sit on the couch. But the Voice stops you.

"Ashley, Please don't sit on the furniture in wet clothes."

Confused, you respond... " uhhh Computer? my clothes aren't wet..."

"Ashley You may call me Cara, and you have been outside, it is currently raining... You're clothes are wet, come upstairs I've set out a nice outfit for you."

you aren't going anywhere, you sit back on the couch, and at that moment, the couch actually slides back, letting you fall on your butt.

"Ashley... That is your first warning. No Wet clothes on the furniture. Now come upstairs."

"My clothes aren't wet! you blind machine!"

"Ashley, Yelling will not be tolerated. I'll be forced to tell your mother how you've been acting."

"My Mother?" this definitely wasn't just a security system like he had originally thought, it seemed more like the House itself had a computer in it. and he guessed Ashley was kid...

just then metal arms sprang out of the wall, this was definitely more than a security system!

Before he could move the arms grabbed onto his wrists and lifted him off the ground they then carried him upstairs and let him down infront of a door.

The door opens and the arms push you and the door closes behind you.

You're in a state of shock, to think that your sister must have created this whole thing.

Then you realize what the voice "Cara" meant by having a nice outfit ready for him...

You have the following choices:

1. A cute little girl's dress

2. Some other outfit

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800726-Miss-Identified/cid/1187546-Choose-Ashley