*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800907-Embarrassing-Revenge/cid/1176271-Jessie-on-a-bike-ride
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1800907
Two girls were great friends, but have become enemies. Nows its payback time
This choice: Jessie on a bike ride  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jessie on a bike ride

    by: Daring_burlinski
Jessie is very tired after a long night out with friends. She was so tired that when she got home the previous night she just stripped naked and got in bed. She awoke the next morning still a little out of it and looked at the clock. Her eyes grew wide as she remembered she had a huge interview across campus in ten minutes. She had no time to do anything but grab the first thing she saw, put it on and run out the door. Unfortunately she didn't realize at first that she had grabbed a very light, strapless sundress. She hopped on her bike and took off, naked under her dress.

You have the following choices:

1. It's a little windy today

*Noteb*
2. The dress gets snagged

3. Jessie crashes her bike.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Daring_burlinski (UN: daring_b at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Daring_burlinski has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800907-Embarrassing-Revenge/cid/1176271-Jessie-on-a-bike-ride