*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801000-Foot-College/cid/1250659-Lisa-More-Smoking-than-Feet
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1801000
Foot Fetish adventures await! This story is perfect for you if you have a foot fetish!
This choice: Nerdy Lisa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lisa (More Smoking than Feet)

    by: Carl
**Authors note - this was edited on 04/01/13 to include a new character - the new addition is in asterisks**

Lisa was 18. She was a bright young girl. However she was not pretty, or even very healthy. She had numerous medical ailments. Her eyes were bad and so she wore a thick pair of glasses. Her parents loved pig tails so that is what she wore. Her face seemed as cratered as the moon. She was allergic to practically everything. The greatest issue she had was her Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. The slightest thing would set it off and she would go into a coughing fit, and her lungs would sometimes just seize up and shut down. Her parents actually had to move to the country to get away from the pollutants of the city.

They were very protective of Lisa. They knew that their child was very sick and had to be sheltered. However when she turned 18, she was determined to see the world. Normally she was a passive individual but this time she stood up to her parents and in her squeaky voice she said, “I want to go to college!” They came up with a hundred reasons on why she couldn’t go. But she countered them. She was bright and had read about a ton of things. “This college is not in the city, I’ll be safe from the pollutants and too much car exhaust. And the entire campus is smoke free!” Finally her parents relented. She had done her homework and clearly this was important to her.

Soon the excited young innocent 18 year old was headed off to become a college freshman. Arriving on the campus to her first class she was a sight to see. Big thick glasses, an old fashioned dress, and pig tails. As she walked by people had to suppress a snicker. She was lost in the sights and sounds and didn’t even notice this. The air was crisp and fresh. Birds were singing and the fall leaves were turning into a symphony of colors. Her joyous thoughts stopped as she was about to enter the building where her class was.

Outside the building stood three other students who were smoking. Smoking! Lisa immediately took several steps back. Even though she wasn’t near them yet she couldn’t take any chances. She watched them as they stood chatting and smoking. They were not supposed to be allowed to smoke on campus! She was determined to stand up to them once they finished their death sticks. As she watched she grew very self conscious. All of those girls were incredibly pretty.

The first girl had beautiful long blond hair and her eyes were shaded by her sunglasses. She had a tight tank top on that was stretched tight over her pert round breasts. She was slim and her skin seemed to have that flawless tanned glow. The next girl was shorter then her and of Asian descent. She was very thin but again very pretty. Her face had an angelic like quality. The last girl was taller then rest and this was accentuated more by the fact she wore high heels. She was a brunette and was incredibly voluptuous. It border lined on being slightly overweight but none would call her fat.

Mustering all the courage she had she went over to them once those cigarettes had been safely finished. In a mousy voice she said, “Excuse me.” They ignored her. A little louder she said, “Excuse me!” They turned to look at her and all three laughed. The one in sunglasses said, “Oh my God, you are the biggest dork I’ve ever seen here.” Her face turning red at the insult she stuttered out what she had been rehearsing to say, “Y-You c-c-c-can’t s-smoke out here. It’s, t-the r-r-rules.”

The girl in sunglasses whose name was Britney laughed in Lisa’s face. Jabbing a finger hard into her chest she said, “What makes you think you can tell me what to do?” The Asian girl whose name was Jasmine added, “Yeah what is your problem dork face.” All three girls crowded around poor Lisa who was very intimated by their words and their superior looks. She tried to explain, again stuttering uncontrollably, “I-I have a… a… r-r-respiratory problem I-I c-can’t t-take the s-smell.”

The third girl, the tall one in heels whose name is Ashley said, “Oh so now little miss ugly four eyes is saying we smell.” That wasn’t at all what Lisa was trying to say. She tried to correct her but as soon as she barely got out a, “I-I-I d-didn’t…” she was cut off by Britney who said, “Shut up you pig tailed pig, you get up in our faces again like this we’ll show a *real* bad smell you got that?” Lisa had no idea what she meant with that but being frightened she nodded her head and than ran up into the building. The girl’s laughter trailed after her.

The entire experience made her light headed and short of breath. Red in the face and having an anxiety attack she slumped into the woman’s restroom and sat on the toilet seat for the next fifteen minutes. Finally able to work her barely functioning lungs back to normal she headed off to class worried that she was late. Class was great for her. She was so excited to get the syllabus and to learn new things. However she knew she had to do something, her parents had always told her that no one could pick on you like that. If they ever did then she should seek out an authority figure! She decided to stay after class and tell the professor what had happened she would certainly set those girls straight!

Her professor was a middle aged woman named Laura Rich. She was quite stunning for the first day of class with her dress that clung to her body and her fancy heels. Despite her age several of the boys in class watched every curve of her body as she lectured. A little intimated but knowing she would help her out she stayed after and mustered up her courage again.

“Miss Rich c-can I speak with you?”

She looked up and said, “Of course do you have any questions on the course work?”

She shook her head no, and then in a rush told her of everything that occurred. How those three girls bullied her and were smoking in a no smoking zone. About her Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and how cigarette smoke was incredibly dangerous to her health! She could even die! Little did she know that professor Laura Rich had come from the same sorority as those girls! Worse still was that she was a smoker herself. One incredibly pissed off smoker! She kept her thoughts private as she pretended to listen in mock sympathy.

Its people like you that have made it impossible for me to smoke at a bar or restaurant or in the university I’ve been at for half my life!

In her mind it was ridiculous that she couldn’t smoke where she wished. She was a professor for crying out loud! She made up her mind. She was going to take out her anger on this loser from nowhere. With the help of Britney, Ashley, and Jasmine they were going to make this non-smoker pay for all the hell people like her have put smokers through! A plan quickly formed in her mind.

“Lisa I could tell you were bothered during class! I am so sorry this occurred and rest assured I’ll talk to those girls.”

She looked at her watch.

“I must get to a meeting, but lets go over the course work, with you being distracted I think we need to go over it one on one. Can you meet me here at 10:00PM?”

Lisa agreed quickly happy to be on such great terms with her new professor. After she left Laura called Britney. She explained about little miss tattle tell and told her the plan. All four of them were going to hit the gym and make sure their feet got all nice and sweaty. Then they were really going to teach the new freshman about smell and odor. After she hung up Laura sighed contently. It had been years since she had done anything like it. She fondly remembered when she was in the sororities making the pledges sniff her feet… The fact that this wasn’t a willing pledge and that she had a serious respiratory issue didn’t bother her one bit.

**Lisa went on with her day and actually met a friend! The boy was in one of his later classes. Lisa felt her throb a little when the young man actually sat next to her. He could of sat elsewhere but he chose to sit next to her! He was about 5 foot 6 and had medium length dark hair. He wasn't what most girls would consider "cute" but he wasn't ugly or anything. He wore a t-shirt and jeans and looked down at his desk. Lisa mustered up a bit of courage and said, "Oh um hello." The boy looked startled, "Ummm Hello." They were both a bit shy which made it a little backward but they introduced themselves. His name was Jake and he was also a brand new student.

Their professor was really late so they actually talked a bit more and they agreed to be study buddies. Lisa was starting to feel short of breath when she asked him, "W-want to study tonight? I'm meeting a professor at 10:00 and I might as well stay in the area. Never too early to get started on studying right? Jake liked the girl, she really was his type. He wondered if he would ever have the nerve to take it any further then study buddies but he jumped at the chance to spend more time with her. After class they studied and began to learn more about each other - oh they still had stutters and nervous questions that trailed off but they were really becoming more and more comfortable with each other. Before they knew it, it was almost 10:00 and Lisa had to go meet the professor. Jake said goodbye and they parted ways.**

It was dark out and she was a little nervous. There were almost no cars in the parking lot. The last class had let out at 7:00PM. She still wore her hair done in pig tails like her mom liked and still wore her out of fashion long dress. Hesitantly she knocked on the door of Laura’s lecture hall.

“Come in Lisa.”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carl (UN: sauurman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801000-Foot-College/cid/1250659-Lisa-More-Smoking-than-Feet