*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801000-Foot-College/cid/3235793-Chapter-2-Reserved
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1801000
Foot Fetish adventures await! This story is perfect for you if you have a foot fetish!
This choice: Chapter 2 (Reserved)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Chapter 2 (Reserved)

    by: Carl
Chapter 2

Panki was waiting for Roopah to get done with Sparkle so she could punish her earlier defiance. The half-demon took her responsibility over Sparkle seriously. Since she had become the free use loot puppy the group's cohesion had never been better. As useless and dim witted as Sparkle was, she had turned out to be the key component that made everything work. The problem was this sudden willfulness, it needed to be broken before it got out of hand.

The group's other magic user saw Panki lost in thought and probably knew why.

"Wondering how to handle the slut?"

He had a bit of a grudge against Sparkle. The healer had tried to get him to rejoin the party but then changed her mind at the last second. The insult had galled him and he had to threaten her to shut her up and accept him back in the group. She did nothing to turn him on either but he did pay attention and for the last day Sparkle had been desperate to speak.

"I have been handling her quite well but I am not against others sharing their views."

He smirked. "Pain is temporary what you need to do is restrict privileges. You also should have the punishment fit the crime."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I can cast a spell that will prevent her from speaking. It will let her grunt, yelp and even scream since I know Roopah and others enjoy hearing that but what it will do is not allow her to speak words."

Panki was intrigued. "Yes, she wouldn't like that very much and it would be a fitting punishment. How long will your spell last?"
The young wizard smiled devilishly. "Unless someone breaks it the spell will last a week at a time and it is a trifling to cast it on her. We can keep her silent pretty much forever if we like."

"Wonderful, when Roopah is done with her I'll punish her with two weeks of no speaking for her earlier willfulness. You know Leigh there was a time when you would not have offered to help the group with your magic unless directly asked. I'm proud how you've grown as a person."

The vengeful magic user struggled not to snort in amusement. This was just a bit of payback. Their conversation with each other had ended, Roopah was done with the slut.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carl (UN: sauurman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801000-Foot-College/cid/3235793-Chapter-2-Reserved