*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801000-Foot-College/cid/3307184-Lets-go-with-some-more-choices
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1801000
Foot Fetish adventures await! This story is perfect for you if you have a foot fetish!
This choice: Let's go with some more choices  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Let's go with some more choices

    by: NVR

Some more choices

- Madison and Tiffany are fierce rivals in their college volleyball team. Madison is a girl that has worked very hard to earn her scholarship and make it into a prestigious college, becoming the team captain and best player. Tiffany is the privileged girl that still developed a passion for the sport. She's clearly the 2nd best player in the team but she believes she deserves to be the captain and wants to find a way to put Madison in a more appropriate position.

- Matt is your average guy just starting college and a life away from home, he's enjoying it so far but some of the girls that live near him are a bit weird, there's gothic girl Lily that seems to be way too invested in occultism, geeky Diane who seems to treat him as if he's some sort of lab mouse, hipster girl Candice who keeps wanting to try every new age mumbo jumbo out there to find enlightenment or whatever and introverted Emily who seems to spend all day in her room. One of them makes Matt an offer he can't refuse because he could do with some extra money, changing him in strange ways.

- Alice is already out of college and has taken the initiative to live on her own, but she is struggling and needs to take over a roommate that can pay their share of the rent. She is only finding college students though, 2 girls and 2 boys that might end up throwing her life as an independent woman upside down. The girl candidates are a seemingly rich fashionista or upcoming influencer and a very athletic, assertive and competitive girl, while the boys are a laid back popular kid that reminded Alice of an old crush and a sweet but timid kid that seems to be very introverted

- James is an average college student that after hearing some casual comments about domination and similar fetishes gets hooked into it after doing some internet research on pages like writing.com . He hasn't acted upon his desires at all but he would like to, and he would have to be careful selecting the right person to do so, or will just he let himself go and assume the consequences?

What choice to take?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. College Rivalry

*Noteb*
2. College experiment

3. A new roommate

4. Fulfilling desires

*Noteb*
5. More choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NVR (UN: novar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801000-Foot-College/cid/3307184-Lets-go-with-some-more-choices