*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801723-The-Naked-Adventures-of-Forgetful-Lilly/cid/1204157-She-gets-stripped-at-home
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1801723
A girl who ends up naked either by her own forgetfulness or by her two playful roommates
This choice: She gets stripped at home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She gets stripped at home

    by: Voltros
The sunlight comes through the space between the drapes and hits the face of the sleeping girl named Lilly. She slowly opens her eyes, throws the cover off her naked body, and stretches.

Lilly: Man, I feel great.

She gets out of bed, brushes her long bright red hair, and goes to look out the window.

Lilly: Wow, what a beautiful day. Maybe I can convince Alex and Claire to do some outside activities with me instead of playing video games all day.

She sees their next door neighbor, Sun, watering her grass. She opens up the window and calls out to her. Sun doesn't notice her. Forgetting that she is still naked Lilly leans out the window, bringing her lovely naked breasts out with her, and calls out to her again. Sun still doesn't see her. Feeling determined Lilly leans out as far as she can and waves her arm in the air. Sun finally takes notice to Lilly leaning out of the second story window. Sun smiles and waves back.

Sun enjoys seeing Lilly's breasts jiggle up and down. She really liked having them as her new neighbors. She always thought that the neighborhood was kind of boring before they moved in next door a week ago. She got to see Lilly naked a good ninety percent of the time. And let's not forget about her two playful roommates. She sometimes gets to see the aftermath of the pranks they like to pull on each other that always results in one of them being naked.

After Lilly said good morning to Sun she went and took a quick shower. After that she...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Voltros (UN: z678vash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Voltros has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801723-The-Naked-Adventures-of-Forgetful-Lilly/cid/1204157-She-gets-stripped-at-home