*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Spanking
  2. Normal Wedgie
  3. she's jealous
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/1295075-Spanking
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1802038
That's right, it's finally here, give any girl from HP a wedgie!
This choice: Spanking  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Spanking

    by: Unknown
Hermione nodded to herself as Ginny tried to regain motion, though it was difficult to concentrate with the intense burn in her rear. Suddenly she was dragged to a footstool and bent over it. With a final yank upward, her panties were completely ripped off. Hermione waved her wand and ropes appeared to bind the younger girl's hands to the stool. Suddenly being able to move, Ginny opened her mouth to call for help when her torn panties were shoved in then gagged with a sticky substance Hermione conjured.

"Extendo!" Hermione's thin wand grew in length to about a yard long. Ginny whimpered through her gag as Hermione gently tapped the wand against her upraised butt.

"Maybe now you'll learn to respect your betters, you little brat!"

*Swish, CRACK* Ginny gave a muffled yelp as the long stick whipped her bottom. She felt an angry red welt rise across her cheeks as the wand swished back for another hit.

*Swish, CRACK* *Swish, CRACK* *Swish, CRACK*

By the time the hour-long spanking ended, Ginny's cheeks were bright red and covered with welts. The young girl sobbed into the footstool and Hermione yanked her head back by her long red hair, staring angrily at her.

"Now, have you learned your lesson?" Ginny gave a tearful nod, "Good, those bonds will wear off a few hours before dawn, I better not catch you being so cocky again!" Ginny nodded furiously. Hermione flicked her wand, retracting it, and walked to her room, giving Ginny a sharp smack on the bottom as she went by.

The young redhead was stuck in her position, cheeks burning, for three hours before the ropes and gag faded to nothingness. Spitting out the destroyed panties and rubbing her sore butt, she stumbled up to the dormitory.

The End

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/1295075-Spanking