*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1804772-Childhood-Squashing-Memories/cid/2270960-Add-to-this-story
by Shibby
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Internet/Web · #1804772
If you have any childhood memories of being squashed by your family or anybody esle.
This choice: Add to this story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Add to this story

    by: Shibby
Jimmy woke up from being passed out. He felt disoriented and looked around the room expecting to see his room before he realized what had happened and that he hadn't dreamed it. He looked down at his stomach to see the imprint from the one piece bathing suit Monica was wearing was still visible on his red stomach. He heard Monica call from down stairs, "Hey Jimmy, come in the back yard we can go swimming." He was a bit off set by how casual she had sounded but he was also very curious of what else might happen, so he went down the stairs in his bathing suit. When he got to the patio door leading to the back yard he took in the sight of his friend's mom, all 300lbs of her, bent over an inflatable raft that you could lie on, blowing into it. He couldn't help but stare at her massive butt which just ate up the all black one piece bathing suit. He quickly snapped to, remembering what happened last time she had caught him staring.

He quickly ran over to her and asked if she needed any help. She looked back at him after she had sealed off the raft again so no air would escape.

"I think there is a hole in it. Lie down on the raft and we'll see if we hear any air coming out." Monica said. Jimmy complied and lied down on his back listening to hear if he could hear any air escaping. "Do you hear anything?" she asked. He shook his head and said no. "You must be too light then." she said. He was light but 90lbs should have been enough to force some air out he thought. While he was thinking this, Monica quickly turned around and ass dropped onto his stomach forcing out a GGGGRRRAAAAAAHHHH!!!. "This should work better." she said. "We'll find out if any air is coming out now." Jimmy could definitely feel two things. His stomach was being squashed completely flat and the raft was in fact deflating. He started to realize that if the raft completely ran out of air he would be on the hard ground, squashed under this 300lb woman. He tried to push her off, to which she lifted a little and then dropped back down, squashing his midsection again.

"You know, I can't tell if it's deflating or not." she said. So she wiggled her way back until she was sitting on his chest, giving him a couple of bounces. He couldn't breathe as the massive ass on top of him pressed his small chest into the inflatable, completely covering him. After a few more bounces she said, no, still can't tell. She lifted up, but only to spread her massive ass over his head and forced his head into her crack. She sat fullweight on his face and bounced a couple more times. "Ah, now I can feel the air leaving. Well, we will just have to squeeze all of the air out of you, I mean the raft." She said with a giggle.

Jimmy was really feeling crushed now, her enormous butt was fairly soft but a lot of weight was focused directly on his face. He could feel himself starting to pitch a tent in his swimtrunks though.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue this Story

*Noteb*
2. New Story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shibby (UN: squashmeflat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shibby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1804772-Childhood-Squashing-Memories/cid/2270960-Add-to-this-story