*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something else.
  2. Big Auntie
  3. The Living Room
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/2212366-Something-else
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1805839
One day you wake up shrunken at home and discover that your two sisters have dicks.
This choice: Something else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Something else.

    by: wombat
"First though, I am gonna need to fix something..." Tara then starts walking towards you and reaches for you. You try to run, but she easily grabs you up. "It looks like the guest of honor has arrived." Tara licks her finger and sticks it up your ass, then she starts to stretch your ass open,"That should be enough."

You wince as Tara grinds her cock head against your asshole. She grinds and pokes your asshole, which feels like a truck hitting your ass, trying to get inside. You begin to scream, but then she finally succeeds and fills your ass with her cock head. Not only did this hurt, but it completely made you go silent. Tara stretches you till you are covering about 1/4 of her cock,"Looks like we have a condom to use."

You immediately find your voice again and plead," Please...I feel like I am gonna split open! Stop..." Hannah turns around and presents her ass,"Looks like we need to shut him up...shove him up my..."

You have the following choices:

1. Ass

*Noteb*
2. Vagina

*Noteb*
3. Reader Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wombat (UN: ukinkikink at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/2212366-Something-else