*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/3472230-Alice-comes-in-your-Direction-Discovering-you
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1805839
One day you wake up shrunken at home and discover that your two sisters have dicks.
This choice: Alice comes in your Direction Discovering you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Alice comes in your Direction Discovering you

    by: HMBC
Alice comes bounding over to you her footsteps heavy and her massive cock and balls swinging. she parts the boxes and sees you on your back and hands. Then bending down her cock hanging in-front of you like a swinging pendulum with wrecking balls attached” Oh, so this is where you’ve been hiding, sneaking a peak at your sisters and their competition”

“Kim I found Will.”, Kim comes over “oh hello Will we finally found you, better we did than dad, otherwise we’d be in big trouble”, trouble what could they be meaning. “What do you mean” the two smirk at each other and admit, “well, we’re the ones who shrunk you.” WHATTT!!! “WHATTT!!” The two giggle, Alice then grabs you and rises you to her face passing by the premature monster cock the smell was rancid and foul until you came to eye level.

“Now that we found him what are gonna do Kim?” “Well we can’t have dad see him like this so we might as well hide him. But where?” The two puzzle for a mommy lent until Alice came up with an idea….

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. (Kim) Stuff him in your urethra

*Noteb*
2. (Alice) Push him into my ass

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HMBC (UN: godofwrite21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/3472230-Alice-comes-in-your-Direction-Discovering-you