*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806207-Diapered-Sex-Slave/cid/1193145-Debbie-A-woman-who-is-enslaved-by-a-female-gov
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1806207
Your country has been conquered. You are captured, forced into diapers, and used for sex.
This choice: Debbie, A woman who is enslaved by a female governor.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Debbie, A woman who is enslaved by a female gov...

    by: ViciousKoala
The invasion was well planned. They took control of all vital political and military sites practically overnight. Most people were too afraid to do anything but obey their new government.

You were one of the exceptions. There wasn't much you could do beyond be a nuisance but you dedicated yourself to being the best nuisance you could be. You tore down propaganda posters, painted anti-government slogans on any surface left unsupervised and slashed the tires of official vehicles... until you got caught.

You do your best to keep a neutral expression as you are dragged in front of Michelle Anderson, the local governor. You are certain that you are going to be executed for your crimes but you don't want to give this woman the satisfaction of seeing your fear.

"Why don't you just shoot me and get it over with?" you ask defiantly.

"I'm not going to shoot you." she says with a laugh. "That would turn you into a martyr. A symbol to inspire others to challenge our authority."

"Then what are you going to do to me?" you ask.

"I'm going to humiliate you." she says. "Make you a warning to others."

"How?" you ask.

"You are going to be my diapered sex slave." she explains. "You will be kept in a locked section of my mansion where you will wear nothing but diapers and be forced to use them. My servants will change you when you need it and clean you up when I have use for you." she motions to the guards. "Take her to my mansion to be prepared."

You have the following choices:

1. Go quietly.

2. Fight.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ViciousKoala (UN: viciouskoala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ViciousKoala has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806207-Diapered-Sex-Slave/cid/1193145-Debbie-A-woman-who-is-enslaved-by-a-female-gov