*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806207-Diapered-Sex-Slave/cid/1193450-Andrew-A-man-who-is-enslaved-by-a-female-gover
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1806207
Your country has been conquered. You are captured, forced into diapers, and used for sex.
This choice: Andrew, A man who is enslaved by a female governor.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Andrew, A man who is enslaved by a female gover...

    by: Unknown
As a citizen of a formerly sovereign nation that is now being occupied by a superior force, you do what you can, when you can to make problems for the invading regime. As an internet technician, most of your duties were relieved. You've been left to basically change cables but you still manage to help others get unfiltered and unmonitored internet access. The blogs you have allowed to pop up keep getting squashed but the rest of the free world is learning of your plight.

Feeling brave enough on your own, you mistakenly think you are smart enough to evade detection and get careless. When you leave for home that evening, you are met at the secured entrance by guards. Unable to defend yourself against two special forces looking guys, you let them push you toward a mirrored security office.

You are roughly pushed into a seat and the light is shining in your eyes. What a cliche but they really did it. You hear foot steps in the shadows and a woman's voice speaks to you.

"Did you think we didn't know?" she asks in a slightly raspy voice, "Do you think we are that stupid?"

"Hey! I was a C student," you shoot back before thinking, "Imagine what the real smart people are doing to you!"

A leather strap draws tight around your neck and you figure your big mouth has just gotten you rubbed out.

Instead, the woman walks up to you and looks you in the eye. You try to stare back through the glare.

"I could kill you where you sit. They nice men would clean up the mess and get rid of your body without me even having to tell them," she said, "Do you know who I am?"

"I'd say you are the head bitch..." you started to say but didn't get to finish before the strap around your throat chokes you off.

"Full of piss and vinegar, aren't you?" she says with a laugh, "I've got just the place for you. Ludwig, have him brought to my mansion. I've got something special in mind for him. He will wire up the east wing for surveillance for me."

A bag is placed over your head and you are man handled out of your chair and take by vehicle out of the parking garage.

You have the following choices:

1. It is a Long Ride and You Wet Yourself

*Noteb*
2. You are Drugged for the Trip

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ViciousKoala has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806207-Diapered-Sex-Slave/cid/1193450-Andrew-A-man-who-is-enslaved-by-a-female-gover