*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806345-Charmed-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1177981-hes-stepping-on-a-pillow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1806345
The men of Charmed gain weight. Let's be honest, it's mostly by magic.
This choice: he's stepping on a pillow.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

he's stepping on a pillow.

    by: scritorio
Chris realizes how nervous he is when stepping on a pilow sets him on edge. He decides to investigate, carefuly, starting with the book. He pockets the potion and picks up the book. The dark pages in the book are gone, which is a good sign. At the back, however, there's a new section. Several spells are written in a handwriting he doesn't recognize, others in his own handwriting.

The surprising part is the purpose of the spells. Instead of the demon vanquishing spells usually there, this new section is full of incapacitating spells. Not just for demons, either.

There are fattening spells, hunger spells, metabolism spells and desire spells. While this whole section is weird for Chris, the weirdest part is the larger portion of them are in his own handwriting.

You have the following choices:

1. Chris decides to try one out.

2. Wyatt walks in.

3. A demon attacks!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scritorio (UN: amadaeus100 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scritorio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806345-Charmed-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1177981-hes-stepping-on-a-pillow