*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806345-Charmed-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1178126-write-a-new-spell-about-weight-gain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1806345
The men of Charmed gain weight. Let's be honest, it's mostly by magic.
This choice: write a new spell about weight gain.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

write a new spell about weight gain.

    by: scritorio
Despite Wyatt's numerous powers, Phoebe never let him relax. She'd spent so much of her life without active powers that she wouldn't let Wyatt rely on his. She kept him exercising and in incredible shape. Wyatt was grateful, for the number of times he'd literally kicked demon ass when his powers weren't enough.

In his 18 years, he'd grown to 6' tall, and his constant work kept him a lean 185 lbs. He had a slim six pack; everything about him was slim.

But man did he like potato chips. And candy. And sweet, salty and fat foods that all his friends eat. Wyatt was the son of not just a witch, but a fantastic professional chef. Delicious foods, most of them unhealthy, were always filling the manor's kitchen. But thanks to catering, supplying charities and cooking for friends, it was never for him.

Wyatt was tired of not being allowed to relax, and he thought that magic should make it right. He decided to write a spell.

"With muscles my family is obsessed
Though with fitness I've been blessed
Aunts who won't get off our backs
Let me eat my fill then body relax."

Lights circled around Wyatt in the usual way. When they disappated, they left behind...

You have the following choices:

1. no visible change.

*Noteb*
2. a fatter witch.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scritorio (UN: amadaeus100 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scritorio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806345-Charmed-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1178126-write-a-new-spell-about-weight-gain