*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Olivia
  2. A.N.T Farm
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807628-Disney-fart-torture/cid/1667261-Olivia
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1807628
The Disney girls are ready to teach the Disney boys and you a lesson.
This choice: Olivia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Olivia

    by: Unknown
You where visiting your brother, Fletcher, at Z-Tech when a attractive blonde girl named Olive came by, she told you she knew where Fletcher was, as you can't find him. You accept, as she was hot, and life was long.She took you to her room and locked the door, before attacking you and you being thrown to her bed. She then sat on your face.

PFFFFTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olive Doyle farted loudly on your face, a horrible smell came by instantly. The girl who never forgot anything laughed. "So, how is it in your new prison?", She asked. You screened, "Let me go you crazy blonde freak!", "Zip, it, Fletcher' s brother!!!!!!!", She hollered.

PPPPBBBBPPPTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! POOOOBBBBTTTTT!!!!!!!

She ripped two horrible farts on your face. Please, God, get this crazy A.N.T. off of me you thought.

BBLLLUUURRRRPPPPTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! POOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

You wanted to scream as Olive then choose too........

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Olive keeps farting

*Noteb*
2. She invites Chyna or Lexi to help

3. She handcuffs you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
LiamKennedy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807628-Disney-fart-torture/cid/1667261-Olivia