*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stefani's house
  2. Waking up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807946-An-Avarage-Day-For-Randy/cid/1203218-Stefanis-house
by mahboi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1807946
Randy is a 22 year old guy who is 1 inch tall and his female neighbor's take care of him.
This choice: Stefani's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stefani's house

    by: mahboi
         Your eyes widen as you realize you are in Stefani's house. "Oh crap! This can't be good." you think. When Stefani is around you know she has some scheme to have some fun at your expense. You look around and see that no one is around. "I got to make a break for the door." you say. After a while you finally climb down off the couch. You take another look around the room and still no one in sight. You get ready and make a sprint for the door.

         You are nearly to the crack of the door. "Yes. I'm going to make it" you think. Suddenly, you see a shadow descending above you. You look up and see Stefani's gigantic, beautiful, black booty falling towards you. SPLAT! "Not so fast, Randy." Stefani shouts at you. She gets up and you are flattened to her right butt cheek.

          "I didn't sneak into Maria's room while she was sleeping and steal you from her booty for you to escape." she gloats. "Well that explains how I got here." you think. She picks you off her ass and pulls you to her face. She says "Now that we are both awake I want to have some fun." "What are you going to do, Stefani?" you ask her.

         "I'm going to..."

You have the following choices:

1. "...shove you up my booty."

*Noteb*
2. "...stick you between my tits."

*Noteb*
3. "...stick you up my coochie"

4. Something else

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mahboi (UN: mahboi11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mahboi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807946-An-Avarage-Day-For-Randy/cid/1203218-Stefanis-house