*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807946-An-Avarage-Day-For-Randy/cid/1310386-Hey-I-have-something-you-girls-should-see
by mahboi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1807946
Randy is a 22 year old guy who is 1 inch tall and his female neighbor's take care of him.
This choice: "Hey, I have something you girls should see"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Hey, I have something you girls should see...

    by: mahboi
         Monday's were very slow at Sylvia's work as the place was practically empty. The other waitresses were playing on their phone or watching the muted TV on the wall. Sylvia was chatting with her friends.

         She was near the bar talking with two of her co-workers. There was Elli, a bubbly blond, with EE cup boobs. And then there was Alice, a shy brunet, with HH cup boobs.

         You sit between Sylvia's FF cup melons, and you can't see or move at all. The conversation between the three girls dulled down and the three were board again. Sylvia looks down at her big breasts and sees the top of your head.

         "Hey, I have something you girls should see..." she says. Elli says "What? A surprise? What is it?" and Alice says "Yeah, we are bored. What do you have?" Sylvia says "Let's go to the break room and I'll show you."

         The three girls walk into the break room, bouncing the whole way. "Okay Sylvia, we're here. What is it?" says Elli. Sylvia digs between her massive melons and pulls you out "Check out what I have." Elli and Alice look at you and Elli says "You know Sylvia. You are not supposed to bring your pet mouse to work. It's not sanitary and..." She is interrupted by Alice "Oh! Is that a tiny boy?"

         "Yes it is, girls." Sylvia says "He's my little baby. Right Randy?" she says. You are too embarrassed to say anything. Elli says "Well it looks like this day wont be so boring after all."

What happens now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sylvia puts you back in her cleavage

*Noteb*
2. Sylvia gives you to Alice

*Noteb*
3. Sylvial gives you to Elli

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mahboi (UN: mahboi11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mahboi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807946-An-Avarage-Day-For-Randy/cid/1310386-Hey-I-have-something-you-girls-should-see