*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811240-Little-Lizs-Big-Suprise/cid/2656589-Its-the-school-day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1811240
Liz is a tiny girl who is about to get a whole lot bigger.
This choice: I'ts the school day  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I'ts the school day

    by: silerwolf71499
Liz woke up Monday morning, the first day of a new school year, still excited that she grew an inch, however when she took to her feet she blacked out for a moment and became disoriented, this never happened to her before, but she just brushed it off as getting up to fast. She put on an over-sized t-shirt because she sleeps naked and began to go through her morning routine before school. Something felt off this morning though, everything seemed smaller in her hands, but not by much, so she just chocked it up to being sleepy. That is until she went to put on her pair of white Lululemon leggings, which normally reached her ankles, but today were nearly halfway up her calves, she did a little pivot in her mirror to get a better look, it seems as though she has developed a bit of an ass overnight, not very big, but small, perky, and firm. At this moment she realized she had breasts protruding as well, not very large, but at best they were probably about a 32A; as delighted as she was about these new "developments" she could not believe her leggings were riding up so much just from her ass, she decided to go to the wall chart where they've marked their heights,of course putting her red crop top on first. She found out she now measured in at 4'9, meaning she grew four inches since yesterday, she was ecstatic, albeit a bit disappointed no one in her family seemed to notice that morning, she didn't have any longer conversations with anyone that morning so at a glance nothing seemed different,to her brother and mom she was still short, and enough so that at a glance nothing even seemed off. With that Liz headed off to school with a piece of toast she made herself in hand, the whole walk there she couldn't stop thinking about how she couldn't wait to see Angela, who was short standing at 4'7, but while not having the best cleavage had a pretty nice ass, and constantly bullied and put Liz down for being even shorter than her, and less developed, Liz couldn't stop squealing from the excitement of seeing the look on Angela's face when she sees that Liz is taller and has a better ass than her now, albeit their breasts are about the same.

Finally arriving at school Liz makes it to her first class, and is very excited when she notices Angela sitting in a desk ahead of her due to Angela's characteristically blonde hair, she approaches the desk and says "Hi Angela!! It's been forever since I last saw you and so much has changed!! Here stand up I want to show you just how much taller I've gotten than you..." with that she grabs her hand and begins to pull Angela to her feet only to be overtaken by a look of sheer terror, in the span of their whole summer vacation, the once 4'7 girl hit a growth spurt and grew considerably, "Oh my god..." was all Liz could manage to say. Angela responds saying "Haha you, Little Liz, actually think you're taller than me?! That would NEVER happen! You barely even reach my chest, which I know you're wondering,is now a 34C"

Not only did her chest grow, but so did her ass, it was now large, perky, and taught as all hell, not to mention she seemed much more built up muscle-wise as well, Liz was just a small twig, paralyzed in fear staring so far up at Angela, but she finally mustered the courage to squeak out "So... um... Angela, how t-tall are y-you now?" Angela told Liz she was 6'1 now, but she didn't tell her how she grew a foot and a half in the span of three and a half months, she didn't want anyone to know and surely not Liz, that her father is actually a doctor who specializes in hormone therapy, seeing that his daughter was so underdeveloped he gave her new growth hormone shots that were just approved for human testing, this combined with the fact that she adopted a healthier lifestyle, eating only nutritional foods, getting enough sleep, and going to the gym everyday to lift weights resulted in the explosive growth she had experienced. Liz just kind of slithered off to her seat feeling defeated knowing the next shortest person in her grade is Chloe who is 5'1 so Liz is still the shortest, and Angela just became the tallest girl in the whole school. Though she felt a bit better when she looked back on the fact that she was able to pull Angela up from her seat pretty easily given how much larger, and therefore, heavier she must be.

By the end of the school day Angela had approached her to apologize for the way she acted explaining she's trying to be a better person now, and that she always actually felt threatened by Liz; Liz accepted the apology and Angela asked her if she wanted to come over after school to work out with her in her family's home gym.

Liz was now left weighing her options of either going home to do who knows what as they weren't given any homework on the first day or going to her now giant ex-bully's house to workout with her. After thinking for a moment Liz decides to...

(Angela isn't growing like Liz is, I just thought her becoming much taller over a more reasonable amount of time would add a great dynamic to the story, an fyi for future chapters)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Liz goes home

2. Liz goes to workout with the now giant Angela

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 silerwolf71499 (UN: silverwolf714 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Buddy Buddy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811240-Little-Lizs-Big-Suprise/cid/2656589-Its-the-school-day