*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gardevoir
  2. Female
  3. First off, Gender Please!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811409-Pokemon-Scat/cid/2685848-Gardevoir
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ohja
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1811409
A scat story. As you guessed it, this time, it's Pokemon!
This choice: Gardevoir  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gardevoir

    by: Ea36000
You are walking into the poke tournament stadium, and you go into the hallway to get some snacks. As you walk past the bathroom something pulls you in *you black out* you woke up and you see a gardevoir stairing down at you she says "ah, the perfect victim." She takes you and puts you inside her skirt "ohh those laxatives are working fast, I guess I'll have to relieve myself." She says as she sits on your face and releases a 10 second fart. She takes you into the bathroom stall and puts your head over the toilet and squats over your head. A blast of liquid shit that lasted for 1 minute erupts from her big butt. Your out cold. You wake up in a Bush while there is a plump white butt over you.





You have the following choices:

1. You try to push her off

2. You lay there

3. You touch her butt

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ea36000 (UN: a369700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ohja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811409-Pokemon-Scat/cid/2685848-Gardevoir