*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Scream
  2. Body 2
  3. Not a Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1812010-Eye-Candy-Curse/cid/1313455-Scream
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1812010
You’re cursed to transform into the perfect woman for whoever is around you.
This choice: Scream  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Scream

    by: Fitzroy Clement
You scream in shock, but your voice is more high pitched. You sound just like a girl.

Joey looked concerned. "Is something wrong. Did I scare you somehow?"

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmi..." you repeat like a prayer, not believing how you look or that your dream had in fact happened. Who WAS that woman? Was she a witch?

You should know. You knew all about that stuff, that stuff being the occult. You were a fledgling young writer, and your area of expertise was fantasy. You had written a few other stories in other genres, but your first published novel was a fantasy book. Urban fantasy. It's been getting good reviews, and tomorrow you were supposed to do a Q&A about it at a bookstore in midtown. This though...this was even weird for you. You had read about stories like this on the internet, where men and women alike were magically transformed into any variety of things against their will, but those were just stories. Weren't they?

"Joey" you say. "It's me Will. I was at a club last night, and..."

You begin to relate to him your nightmare, and what you could remember about the previous nights events. You also try to sprinkle in information about Joey that he had told you before.

When you finished your story, you were out of breath. You reached for your throat, still not believing that this sweet, honey laced voice was yours.


What does Joey think?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Joey Believes You

*Noteb*
2. Joey Doesn't Believe You

*Noteb*
3. There's A Knock On The Door

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fitzroy Clement (UN: darkluke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1812010-Eye-Candy-Curse/cid/1313455-Scream