*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And so it begins.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1812178-a-new-beginning-of-sorts/cid/1191865-And-so-it-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Summit
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1812178
life after becoming a pokemon. and the trials of life.
Chapter #1

And so it begins.

    by: Summit
Boredom, that is what this day has become for you. You look outside and see the dark clouds through rain drenched windows. A bright flash close by brought your attention back and you looked at the blank T.V. Again. The power had been out for the past hour and no one else was home or would be for some time.

You sat on the couch flipping though a gaming magazine you have looked through from cover to cover 6 times. Hoping that one of the articles will magically change into something new and interesting. Done with this you throw the magazine on the couch as you get up to look for something to pass the time with. You go to your garage to see if there is something you might have forgotten about that can entertain you tell the power comes back on. All of it seems like the normal stuff that your parents have left here on the off chance you and your two sisters will ever want to play with the old toys or wear your old Halloween costumes. You see a bag you remember from your childhood. It was a old kids backpack with a picture of Simba from the lion king standing on pride rock, remembering that this used to be your game bag for trips where you had your gameboy and all your games. Rummaging through the bag you pull out your old game boy. Turing it over you see a blue game in it knowing there was only one game you had in your collection that was blue.

It was your Pokemon blue version game. Looking in the battery case you see that it still had good batteries in it. Smiling you take the gameboy back in the house and lay on the couch turning it on you get to the title screen and see a flash of lightning quickly followed by a house shaking boom of thunder. You push the start button and decide to see how far you can get by the time the power comes back on. As you push the new game button a flash of light emits from the gameboy so bright that you had to close your eyes. Scared of what is happening and blinded from the light you throw your gameboy to the other end of the couch and cover your eyes to rub the dots out of them. A boom of thunder can be heard then just a fast as the sound was there it was gone.

It was to quite you knew something was different. You move your arms and see a man in a white lab coat and a red sweater under it and some tan pants. He had an aged face and gray hair. But something was odd about him he looked kind of bury. As you look around you are now in a pitch black room with two spot lights one on him and one over you.

Scared you ask “w-w-where am I?”

the old man looks at you and said “ welcome to the Wonderful world of Pokemon...I am professor Oak....can you tell me, are you a boy or a girl?”

His voice sounds like a recording. Less scared now you get off the floor, a hologram appears before you and has two options with the instructions to pick a gender and then press the green button at the bottom of the hologram to continue.

You have the following choices:

1. Boy

2. Girl

*Noteb*
3. Alt Boy

*Noteb*
4. Alt Girl

*Noteb*
5. random button?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Summit (UN: summitgamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Summit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1812178-a-new-beginning-of-sorts/cid/1191865-And-so-it-begins