*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prize.
  2. You are found by a bad human.
  3. A King is born.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814525-Dark-Hunter-King/cid/1285612-Prize
by kamper
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1814525
Half dragon half human but stonger than both.
This choice: Prize.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Prize.

    by: kamper
“I want this weak excuse of a dragon to get the best care. I want him as obedient and as good looking as possible. That means none of this… weak and pathetic garbage. When I have guests I want them to marvel at what I have, not be disgusted with it. Do this…” he said as he looked at the dragon with a glint in his eyes then came over as if to entice her to do his bidding rather than threaten her. “... and I will make sure you are the richest and well looked after servant in all my empire.” He whispered into her ear. It was obvious from her heartbeat that she was more disgusted with him then appealed, but for the sake of being fed to one of his animals or the dragon he was referring to she played along.

“It will be done my lord.” She said as she continued to play along to which he grinned evilly then headed for the door.

“Oh, and one more thing. Make sure that the little monster is used to the taste of fresh human meat. You have our entire dungeon and staff to choose from.” Lord Scar said as if he just thought of it as a brilliant idea.

“Of course my lord.” Rose replied as she bowed to his exit.

As soon as he was out and the others were out of sight she bent down to you and picked your currently fragile body up. Unlike the evil human, she was tender in her touch and soothing to be around. She sat against the wall and took something out of her pocket. It was some king of herb and she applied it to what remained of your wounds. You growled slightly as she touched them but she continued and soon your growl was a purr as she made the previously injured spots painless. By the time she was done she found you purring and nuzzling into her hand.

“Hello little one. I know you are young but is there a chance you can understand me?” she asked as if hoping you could to make her job easier. You cocked you head in confusion as the strange words rang in your ears. “Then this is going to be harder to accomplish than I thought. Unlike the other animals they have me train, you are the first with a mind. I know you will eventually be able to understand but even so. You should know that while we both are going to have to do some things we don’t like, we are in it together.” She said as she pet you and you moved into her touch.

You didn’t really understand yet what was going on but this human female was the first nice person that you met and you instantly felt a connection with her. The current events happened so fast that you adopted her as your mother to hopefully erase what your actual mother had done to you.

“What are you doing Rose?” asked a guard to which her head didn’t move as she looked at you. She knew better than to react to anything anyone said, if for no other reason than to not show a connection to things that could be used against her.

“What do you care?” she asked in a clearly different tone as she was previously speaking to you. It was more ruthless and directed.

“The dragon his Lord Scar’s, not yours. It looks to me like you are trying to make friends with it.” He shot back.

“How I train him is none of your business you pathetic man. However, I do believe he is getting hungry and Lord Scar gave me full reign on who to feed to his new favorite pet, guards included.” She sent back with a glare that indicated that she was considering him as the first candidate.

“Now just hold on there Rose. I didn’t mean anything by it. Was just worried someone else would report you was all.” he stuttered in clear fright as he rushed to make up a believable excuse then equally rushed out of sight.

“Well my little Max. It looks like that while there are some downsides that there are some upsides as well.” Rose said to which you licked her face as she nuzzled you back in a fashion that solidified her standing as your new mother, in your eyes anyway. You took in her scent and everything about her so that you would never be confused. You knew she wasn’t a dragon so you had to make sure that you never mistook her for another human by mistake.

You have the following choices:

1. 2 week status report.

*Noteb*
2. First feeding.

*Noteb*
3. New clothes???

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kamper (UN: kamperkonkel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kamper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814525-Dark-Hunter-King/cid/1285612-Prize