*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Blair
  2. the 5 heroes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814551-fantasy-tickling-stories/cid/1562274-Blair
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1814551
follow the adventures and "ticklish perils of 5 brave heroes in the land of Avara
This choice: Blair  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Blair

    by: Unknown
You stare over board and watch the waves crash against the side of the ship. You and five others are sailing into the port of Avara in hopes of finding some gold. Avara is a prosperous town with many opportunities for new citizens. This places is not all good though, they have a major crime problem and many of the guards are corrupt. You see your destination growing larger in the horizon until you guys reach port.

The port guard stops you as you walk off of the ship.

"What is your business in Avara" the large man asks you
"We were looking for some opportunities to earn some coin" You tell him
"Well we are a prosperous town with many job opportunities so your task should not be to difficult. I will need names"
"I am Blair, And this is Emily, Arthur, Thorne, and Knight"
"Ah perfect, welcome to Avara"

The guard lets you pass and you enter the town square and turn to your companions. Arthur tells you he is heading to the library and leaves all of you. Knight and Thorne are heading to the town guard to see if they need any mercenary work done and they too leave you. Emily says that she is going to steal stuff and leaves you alone in the town square.

You figure that the town pub will be the best place to look for work. You are about to head to the shop when you notice a large ruby sitting on one of the local shop stands. This is usually Emily department but how hard could it be? You also see a help wanted sign for the local black smith.

You have the following choices:

1. Head to the pub

*Noteb*
2. Steal the ruby

*Noteb*
3. Help out the blacksmith

*Noteb*
4. Readers choice 1

*Noteb*
5. Readers choice 2

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Arcangel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814551-fantasy-tickling-stories/cid/1562274-Blair