*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Attack
  2. Knight
  3. the 5 heroes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814551-fantasy-tickling-stories/cid/1704269-The-Attack
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1814551
follow the adventures and "ticklish perils of 5 brave heroes in the land of Avara
This choice: Hear a comotion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Attack

    by: Unknown
You hear a commotion coming from the front of the town. You tell the others to wait there and run to the front gate where you come across a disturbing sight. The guards at the front of the gate lay unconscious and you see multiple unarmed civilians being marched away by 6 men with swords.

You don't skip a beat and jump into action. Running at the nearest guard you slash your sword at him, causing him to take take his eyes off the prisoners. He puts up a good fight however you disarm him and he falls to the ground. The other guards, seeing their comrade about to perish, ignore their prisoners and run at you. The prisoners use this time to safely run back to the safety of the city.

You are now facing five armed men. You contemplate taking them on, however they have you completely surrounded. You realize a lost cause when you see one and you drop your sword and surrender. The man on the ground gets to his feet and picks up his sword. Walking up to you, he smacks you in the head and you quickly black out.

When you awaken you.....

You have the following choices:

1. See Bowerstone Guards Standing over you

2. Are in a Unfamiliar Kingdom

3. Are in a Barbarian Villiage

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Arcangel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814551-fantasy-tickling-stories/cid/1704269-The-Attack