*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815348-Big-and-Small/cid/1200077-Rita-a-8-year-old-girl--she-is-a-normal-and-l
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Interactive · Fantasy · #1815348
Its the year 2100 and your size is determined by your wealth.
This choice: Rita, a 8 year old girl , she is a normal and lives on the streets as a thief  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rita, a 8 year old girl , she is a normal and l...

    by: Amerdism
Rita is a 8 year old girl who was abandoned by her parents when she was 3 years old. She can't remember her parents because she was to young. She raised herself and so Rita knew of herself being an orphan. Rita was forced to become a thief to keep enough money to not be shrunk.
She grew up a very kind ,gentle and sincere person and despised the way she had to steal but knew she had no choice. She usually robs billionares houses by taking pieces of jewellery usually rings. She has no freinds and is afraid of the billionares and millionares for there size. She is 4 foot 9 inches tall and usually wears some dirty and torn jeans with a white dirty top. Her hair is brown and half way down her back. She has fair skin and ocean blue eyes.

Rita is currently sneaking around a billionaires home looking for a ring or someting to take. She is hiding behind a table leg looking around for a way to go when the young billionaires daughter Jessica walked in to the room wearing a casual red short sleeve top and some skinny jeans. She has blonde hair and baby blue eyes. She was 120 feet tall so Rita seems like 3 inches tall to her. Rita had over heard talk among the servants that work here and knew Jessica is very kind and would never hurt anyone no matter what size. Rita was about to leave when Jessica turned around in her direction. Rita started to panic. Does Jessica see Rita hiding behind the table leg ........

You have the following choices:

1. Yes, Jessica has spotted Rita

*Noteb*
2. No, Jessica doesn't see her and leaves the room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amerdism (UN: amerdism at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Amerdism has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815348-Big-and-Small/cid/1200077-Rita-a-8-year-old-girl--she-is-a-normal-and-l