*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815834-Girls-becoming-futa/cid/1281499-Suddenly-grows-the-next-day-in-front-of-everyon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1815834
girls started growing dicks)))
This choice: Suddenly grows the next day in front of everyone in school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Suddenly grows the next day in front of everyon...

    by: Unknown
Denise was in the locker room, showering after gym class, when a strange sensation flooded through her body. She stumbled and almost slipped on the wet tile, but caught herself just in time. Then, a sharp pain lanced through her groin, and she double over, moaning.

"Hey, Denise, you alright?" a girl by her asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I just..." Denise said through gritted teeth.

Suddenly, as soon as the pain had started, it stopped. Denise was extremely confused as she stood up straight again, wondering what had caused her so much agony.

"Holy shit!" another girl exclaimed, pointing at Denise's crotch.

"What is it...whoa!" Denise exclaimed.

Hanging between her legs was a thick, flaccid cock. A cock! It was about the length and width of a soda can. Denise hands flew to her crotch to cover herself, and her cheeks burned bright red.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The girls laughed at her

2. The girls comforted her

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nikitozzer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815834-Girls-becoming-futa/cid/1281499-Suddenly-grows-the-next-day-in-front-of-everyon